Anyone not going to support them if they keep nerfing things?

#11drake_skullPosted 12/21/2012 2:30:22 PM
The Bee is still OP. They just fixed an oversight on their part about the way amp damage was applied.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#12xHuckleberryPosted 12/21/2012 2:38:41 PM
The bee was a sniping shield, always and forever.

So yeah, lets nerf that bish again. Lets make it where my skullmasher only does 200k damage instead of 500k.

What a brilliant idea.
#13diablogamerPosted 12/21/2012 2:53:53 PM
No but I will be picking up future gearbox games from the bargin bin if they keep half assing the dlc.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#14PanopictonguyPosted 12/21/2012 2:57:24 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
The bee was a sniping shield, always and forever.

So yeah, lets nerf that bish again. Lets make it where my skullmasher only does 200k damage instead of 500k.

What a brilliant idea.

Yeah it sucks that 1 gun out of hundreds of others will only be slightly OP now.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=11 N =11
#15BigSai29Posted 12/21/2012 3:07:03 PM
Actually it's more than 1 gun that will only be "slighty OP now." That is also an interesting definition of slightly OP since it's pretty easy to do 200k with a short burst of any fully automatic.
#16PensatoPosted 12/21/2012 3:08:10 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
The bee was so OP people stopped looking for new things. So of they love for people to find new OP things wouldn't it make sense to get rid of an obvious roadblock?

Plenty of us were looking for new OP stuff and found them before the nerf. We still are looking. It's the only thing that makes the mediocre DLCs worth getting atm.

However the issue is, what will they nerf next and how much more of the game will Gearbox break due to their awful programming. It's hard to have any confidence in a company that doesn't understand their own design and code.

StormWolf12 posted...
Just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

The bee was ******* atrocious and ruined the game for more people than it added to. They need to finish nerfing it, and I'll continue supporting them.

I love when people use this straw man argument.
#17LajenfodroPosted 12/21/2012 3:14:03 PM
The Bee wasn't "OP".
It wasn't working the way it was intended to work.
Rather than dividing Amp damage across pellets, as it was supposed to, it applied the amp damage to each pellet, making it ridiculously powerful for shotguns.
This was not intentional. It was an oversight.
---
I know a spell that'll make you show your true form! Skeever taught it to me...
GT: aRogueLawnmower
#18TheismosPosted 12/21/2012 3:16:27 PM
Pensato posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
The bee was so OP people stopped looking for new things. So of they love for people to find new OP things wouldn't it make sense to get rid of an obvious roadblock?

Plenty of us were looking for new OP stuff and found them before the nerf. We still are looking. It's the only thing that makes the mediocre DLCs worth getting atm.

However the issue is, what will they nerf next and how much more of the game will Gearbox break due to their awful programming. It's hard to have any confidence in a company that doesn't understand their own design and code.

StormWolf12 posted...
Just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone else should suffer.

The bee was ******* atrocious and ruined the game for more people than it added to. They need to finish nerfing it, and I'll continue supporting them.

I love when people use this straw man argument.

He's was using the straw man argument, very obviously, in response to the OP's use of the exact same statement. Focus less on hyperbole to make your own "point".
#19NateO81Posted 12/21/2012 3:26:35 PM
Yes I will continue to support them. The game is great. There are far too many complainers on here though. Waaah this, waaaah that. I personally like a challenge, unlike what appears to be 95% of you out there that need an instant win button....I mean god forbid you actually have to TRY to kill something ...we wouldn't want that!
#20PanopictonguyPosted 12/21/2012 3:28:31 PM
BigSai29 posted...
Actually it's more than 1 gun that will only be "slighty OP now." That is also an interesting definition of slightly OP since it's pretty easy to do 200k with a short burst of any fully automatic.

My response was about sniper rifles since Skullmasher is the only sniper I can think of with a multiplier on the damage card.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=11 N =11