Anyone not going to support them if they keep nerfing things?

#21Assassin_X_Geth(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 4:19:00 PM
I guess I am saying in the case of BL2, they stated they would NOT nerf things if they were overpowered because people enjoy things like that, it makes it fun. The fact they go back on their word is what annoys me.

Also how does this effect someone else when its a coop game? If you don't like the CC for instance, then don't use it. If your playing with someone who has it, go play another match with someone else. Don't be lazy and expect them to fix it because you don't approve.

Lastly I hate when people say "You say this because you think you are entitled!". Um, you do realize that by wanting the CC nerfed, you are thinking you are entitled too right? This is why I hate playing online because no matter the game theres some sore loser who doesn't like something.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#22Seiichi OmoriPosted 12/21/2012 4:31:28 PM
Anyone going to support them if they keep nerfing things?

I say this because the company said they hate when people find something that is OP. It makes the game boring and theres definite need to nerf it. And then they nerfed things as intended. I love when developers keep their word. Its thank to outspoken people who got it nerfed. Just because OP-abusing players don't like something thats "underpowered" doesn't mean everyone should suffer because of them. If you don't like the nerfs, don't play!
---
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/935/csb.jpg
#23Social_SinPosted 12/21/2012 4:32:49 PM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...

Also how does this effect someone else when its a coop game? If you don't like the CC for instance, then don't use it. If your playing with someone who has it, go play another match with someone else. Don't be lazy and expect them to fix it because you don't approve.

I've gotten numerous msg's over XBL from people using the CC and Bee (while they were still in their prime) getting all pissy at me because I'd kick them from my game. If we can run around and I don't need to shoot anything what so ever because your gun and shield do everything, then yes it's hindering MY gaming experience.

I can't start a no bee&CC game, so I'm constantly switching to the menu to kick people only to have to go in and erases multiple messages calling me a jerk because I'm ruining their game experience because I don't want a one shot one kill in mine.

I mean I can understand why some people like it, but can you not see why others don't like having it in their game when they don't even need to play any longer because the CC&Bee user is the one person power house? I mean I never join games though so it doesn't bother me as much, I always host so I'm not the one spending time getting kicked back to the main menu.
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#24PensatoPosted 12/21/2012 5:11:41 PM
Theismos posted...
He's was using the straw man argument, very obviously, in response to the OP's use of the exact same statement. Focus less on hyperbole to make your own "point".

Now, that is some derp right there. There was no hyperbole in my statement, just a simple fact. Your statement on the other hand if is full of hyperbole, though I doubt you could ever make your own "point" without it. Hypocrisy at it's best

Not that I should ever expect any less from a fanboy who's reading comprehension is tenuous.
#25Winter_is_cominPosted 12/21/2012 5:17:04 PM
I will gladly support them honestly. Making things weaker makes the game harder, and more enjoyable as it adds a challenge to it. I still wanna know what was nerfed, the bee was FIXED. The only reason I'm gonna be shelving the game for awhile is when I get Far Cry 3. And if I hear of another nerf I'll gladly buy BL3 or whatever they release next. OP guns and items make it boring when you do everything in 1 hit or 5 seconds.
---
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
#26XolacePosted 12/21/2012 5:17:48 PM
They can nerf things all they want. It makes the game more challenging and I personally enjoy that because it means playing with a group is actually fun.

The Warrior - Bee + CC / Party of two both using the combo. The Warrior dies in a second. Oh man. Sure glad I had a teammate to help kill him a second faster. Sure makes the game enjoyable.

Hyperion - Bee + Tediore Reloads = Same as above.

I don't get how making the game challenging is a bad thing. After all, that's what was intended. Right?
#27BigSai29Posted 12/21/2012 5:30:37 PM
My response was about sniper rifles since Skullmasher is the only sniper I can think of with a multiplier on the damage card.

I know your just trying to cover all bases because you love to argue the **** out of semantics and you love to try to win on the internet, but there is no reason the Skullmasher should have been nerfed because the CC+Bee was a broken combo...
#28robbiegatorPosted 12/21/2012 5:32:42 PM
All of you saying the Bee wasn't working as intended are dead wrong. The Bee applied a flat bonus to each shot (and still does), making high ROF weapons ungodly powerful. And nothing, NOTHING, comes anywhere close to the effective ROF of the CC.

They nerfed an entire class of weapons and still didn't fix the underlying problem. It was poorly designed and still is.
---
Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time.
#29sammogardPosted 12/21/2012 5:34:44 PM
I like the challenge. i dont wanna shoot someone one time and kill them.
#30Max58201Posted 12/21/2012 5:41:19 PM
robbiegator posted...
All of you saying the Bee wasn't working as intended are dead wrong. The Bee applied a flat bonus to each shot (and still does), making high ROF weapons ungodly powerful. And nothing, NOTHING, comes anywhere close to the effective ROF of the CC.

They nerfed an entire class of weapons and still didn't fix the underlying problem. It was poorly designed and still is.

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. congratulations on being a complete idiot
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples