Anyone not going to support them if they keep nerfing things?

#31NateO81Posted 12/21/2012 4:58:53 PM
Max58201 posted...
robbiegator posted...
All of you saying the Bee wasn't working as intended are dead wrong. The Bee applied a flat bonus to each shot (and still does), making high ROF weapons ungodly powerful. And nothing, NOTHING, comes anywhere close to the effective ROF of the CC.

They nerfed an entire class of weapons and still didn't fix the underlying problem. It was poorly designed and still is.

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. congratulations on being a complete idiot

Agree. He has no idea what he's talking about.
#32DocOdinePosted 12/21/2012 5:19:18 PM
NateO81 posted...
Max58201 posted...
robbiegator posted...
All of you saying the Bee wasn't working as intended are dead wrong. The Bee applied a flat bonus to each shot (and still does), making high ROF weapons ungodly powerful. And nothing, NOTHING, comes anywhere close to the effective ROF of the CC.

They nerfed an entire class of weapons and still didn't fix the underlying problem. It was poorly designed and still is.

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. congratulations on being a complete idiot

Agree. He has no idea what he's talking about.

Quoting for the sake of quoting and being cool, and the lols I had at that logic.

And on topic, yes, they will own my money until I don't play games or they don't exist. If they do start a second dlc season like I've heard, then I'll be purchasing a new season pass as well. Gearbox is rapidly becoming my favorite developer since SquareEnix has become total garbage and Bethesda is slowly heading that way, too. They already have the greatest boss I've ever listened to with Randy Pitchford.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#33robbiegatorPosted 12/21/2012 5:22:17 PM
So, you are saying that ROF isn't the real problem with the Bee? I could explain it to you.
---
Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time.
#34Nintendo guyPosted 12/21/2012 5:28:26 PM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
I say this because the company said they love when people find something that is OP. It makes the game fun and theres no need to nerf it. And yet the nerfed things anyways. I hate when developers go back on their word. Its thank to whiney people who got it nerfed. Just because you don't like something thats overpowered doesn't mean everyone should suffer because of you. If you don't like it, don't use it!

Something's telling me mechanics not working as intended is not what they meant when they said that.
#35DocOdinePosted 12/21/2012 5:34:08 PM
robbiegator posted...
So, you are saying that ROF isn't the real problem with the Bee? I could explain it to you.

RoF makes it strong, but not op against much more than standard enemies. B****+ Bee was my first Terra solo before i ever owned a cc, it was still an actual challenge and not a 10 second yawn fest. What made it eye bleeding ridiculous is shooting some 20 odd pellets per shell with +50000 damage per pellet.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.
#36robbiegatorPosted 12/21/2012 5:37:28 PM
The pellets are, mathematically speaking, a ROF multiplier...

Can any other gun shoot out that much lead in the same period of time?
---
#37DocOdinePosted 12/21/2012 6:10:38 PM
robbiegator posted...
The pellets are, mathematically speaking, a ROF multiplier...

Can any other gun shoot out that much lead in the same period of time?

Then by your admitted logic, nerfing pellets nerfed the RoF, problem addressed, moving onto my Torgue heads not coloring properly.
---
#38robbiegatorPosted 12/21/2012 6:45:23 PM
They changed the way bonus damaged was applied to shotgun pellets, but high ROF weapons still get more benefit than lower ones. Problem not addressed.

Look, My B**** has a ROF of 8.7. It gets 8.7 times the listed amp damage every second. My Fremington's Edge has a ROF of .9. IT gets .9 times the listed amp damage every second. Assuming a 38k amp damage bee, the B**** gains 330k amp damage per second, while the sniper gains 34k damage per second.

Seriously, you can't see the problem here?
---
#39DocOdinePosted 12/21/2012 6:52:05 PM
Use a faster gun.
---
#40mfv12979Posted 12/21/2012 6:52:23 PM
i tend to come on here from time to time to check whats up. im glad i don't play this game anymore. lol. why would anyone would bother look for a better weapon when the AR sucks. the only weapons that was better was CC and baby maker even without the bee. every other guns can suck it. most people use infinity pistol just so they don't have to keep buying ammo. but oh well.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266