Gear calculator help

#1LazarusNecrosisPosted 12/21/2012 12:26:22 PM
The only internet I can access is via my phone and it isn't smart enough to use the gear calc. What are the best stats for a level 50 Tediore Instant Shield? I found one at 50 that is purple with 15k cap, 25k recharge, and a delay of around 1 second. Not at home right now so I can't give exact numbers. Really love these type of shields so I want to know what the best one possible would be.

Also, if anyone could suggest a good orange shield that is close to the Instant Shield idea, I would appreciate it. I don't think there is an orange shield that is instant. The closest one I've found on the wiki was The Cradle. I'm looking for one in Vanilla BL. Don't have any dlc since I don't have internet. Thanks guys.

Also, I don't have Live either so I can't trade or dupe it for anyone. I will keep it though so that I can down the line. Plan to have Live sometime early next year.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#2LazarusNecrosis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 2:04:55 PM
Bumpilicious!
---
#3LazarusNecrosis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 6:03:13 PM
Another shameless bump. This board moves pretty fast. Can anyone help? I can't use the gear calc on my phone.
---
#4BigSai29Posted 12/21/2012 6:23:05 PM
The Cradle would be the closest thing to it. Makes sense I suppose being the legendary Tediore Shield and all. I think the Neogenator might be the next closest thing to deliver and since you have no DLC, the Evolution is not available to you. They will typically look something like...

15,000 Capacity
5,000 recharge rate
1.5s Recharge delay

Plus it has the perks of an Adaptive shield with health regen.

I'll try to fiddle with the gear calculator, but I don't know the inherent traits of the manufacturers with regards to shields and I can't really mess around with all the possibilities.

A Pure Tediore shield will have these stats

14718 Capacity
27047 Recharge Rate
1.14s Recharge Delay

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Cracked_Sash_%28Borderlands_2%29

Lastly, there is always that I suppose.
#5LazarusNecrosis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:13:19 PM
BigSai29 posted...
The Cradle would be the closest thing to it. Makes sense I suppose being the legendary Tediore Shield and all. I think the Neogenator might be the next closest thing to deliver and since you have no DLC, the Evolution is not available to you. They will typically look something like...

15,000 Capacity
5,000 recharge rate
1.5s Recharge delay

Plus it has the perks of an Adaptive shield with health regen.

I'll try to fiddle with the gear calculator, but I don't know the inherent traits of the manufacturers with regards to shields and I can't really mess around with all the possibilities.

A Pure Tediore shield will have these stats

14718 Capacity
27047 Recharge Rate
1.14s Recharge Delay

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Cracked_Sash_%28Borderlands_2%29

Lastly, there is always that I suppose.

Thanks! I gotta start hunting for a Neogenator. Sounds like that's gonna be the next best thing.
---