lvl 30. and still have only gotten one legendary to drop. geeez

#1mitch4581Posted 12/23/2012 2:13:42 AM
I have been very unlucky I guess. I am even wearing the relic that boosts it but no dice. Ugh. If anyone would give me some I would be thankful. My gt is in sig if you shoot me a FR I would be most gracious.
---
If I'm Wrong then why do I agree with it.... gt-Filthy p3ngu1n.
PS3-Heyman45
#2LORD_HOGANPosted 12/23/2012 2:26:40 AM
You know I think the vault relic is just a gimmick. I get more oranges to drop when I'm not not wearing it. The first time I ever played the game I got the baby maker and Logan's gun on the first try without ever knowing how awesome they were and that the baby maker was one of the best guns in the game. Then I bought the DLC and nothing; took it off got the bee.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#3mitch4581(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 2:44:29 AM
I bet you're right. Sheesh. I farmed for the baby maker for 2 hrs and got nothing.
---
If I'm Wrong then why do I agree with it.... gt-Filthy p3ngu1n.
PS3-Heyman45
#4kaeichiPosted 12/23/2012 5:03:28 AM
It only helps in finding blues, not oranges. It actually hinders finding oranges since it gives you a higher chance for blues thus lowering chance of higher rarity weapons.
---
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
#5gOwCoD4Posted 12/23/2012 5:37:55 AM
I'd give you some but i'm heading away for christmas in a little bit (Meaning my console is packed up). That, and all my Legendaries are extremes when it comes to level (Either level 50 or level 2-19)

I've only ever found five Legendary weapons legitimately, and those would be 'Bladed Hornet' from Knuckledragger, 'Skirmish Emperor' from Assassin Oney, 'Bonus Package' twice from Boom-Bewm, 'Scout Veruc' from a loot-godliath in The Dust, and 'Badaboom' from a loot chest in The Fridge
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...