Does badass level affect difficulty?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does badass level affect difficulty?
2 years ago#1
Started a new character from level 1 with a badass level of 13569, and its noticeably harder. Was hitting lots of badass enemies very early on. Reached Wilhelm, and he's three levels over the mission ranking, and always has four to six repair drones hovering about with those reflecting shields. He was a pushover last time. Now he's dropping me constantly. WTF?
2 years ago#2
panmagnetic posted...
Started a new character from level 1 with a badass level of 13569, and its noticeably harder. Was hitting lots of badass enemies very early on. Reached Wilhelm, and he's three levels over the mission ranking, and always has four to six repair drones hovering about with those reflecting shields. He was a pushover last time. Now he's dropping me constantly. WTF?

No, bad ass rank makes the game easier.
2 years ago#3
they buffed wilhelm btw
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
2 years ago#4
Ok, hadn't heard about the Wilhelm change. Was hoping to not have to level up with side quests so much this time, but he's three levels over me. I thought the whole point to the story was that he wasn't all that tough, at least not there. Oh well.

Definitely feels like I'm seeing harder enemies, though. More badass nomads than not. Multiple bruisers where there would be one or two previously. Something has knocked the balance off a bit, and I say this after soloing TVHM.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does badass level affect difficulty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived