I am looking for LMG type guns for Sal

#1Ramner84Posted 12/24/2012 1:04:40 AM
I am lvl 31 and have yet to find any type of gun that is like a LMG do they not exist? I remember seeing them in pics and trailers.
#2ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/24/2012 1:26:42 AM
Yes, it's a type of assault rifle.
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#3mooninomicsPosted 12/24/2012 1:30:24 AM
The ones I've seen tend to be Bandit weapons. And come to think of it, I've only seen them as green rarity and purple rarity, I don't think I've seen a single blue or white one.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#4ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/24/2012 1:35:49 AM
mooninomics posted...
The ones I've seen tend to be Bandit weapons. And come to think of it, I've only seen them as green rarity and purple rarity, I don't think I've seen a single blue or white one.

I've only seen them as Bandit weapons too but as purple and E-Tech rarity.
---
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#5Ramner84(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 4:20:18 PM
Yeah i just want to have a a bigger gun for sal with loads of bullets
#6mooninomicsPosted 12/24/2012 4:30:41 PM
I found (and later sold) a purple level 34 one from the Warrior the other day that carried 165 shots in the magazine. They're very good for that. And that's without the bonus from the skills that increase mag capacity. It was ridiculous with my vladof minigun in the other hand, but it just went through ammo too fast for me.

Just keep an eye out. You'll see them sooner or later. Try fighting BNK3R or the Warrior a few times, you'll get a bunch of weapons. Perhaps one of those.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#7ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/24/2012 4:38:15 PM
My gunzerker has a few of them at lv 50. One is an E-Tech gun that does shock damage and holds 200+ bullets after mag increasing skills.
---
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#8MrImpatient35Posted 12/24/2012 4:54:22 PM
Isn't the Shredifier like one? People love that gun.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.