Badass rank reset (patch fix)

#1hebes2703Posted 12/24/2012 9:44:57 AM
After the recent patch I had my badass rank restored (extremely grateful for that).
Unfortunately I still seem to be missing all my heads and skins.
That's isn't just the heads/skins you unlock via the challenges/missions it includes ALL skins/heads across all characters that have been looted/traded!.
Is any experiencing similar issues?
---
GT : Hebeegeebies
#2drake_skullPosted 12/24/2012 9:50:08 AM
Well they have no way to know what skins you actually had unlocked beyond the challenge skins/heads. You will have to get someone to trade/dupe you the missing ones.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#3Mysticman89Posted 12/24/2012 9:52:58 AM
You should have gotten the challenge related skins back, are you sure those are missing?

The fix had no way to knowing what heads/skins you got as drops before the reset though, so they couldn't replace those. (Same for items lost in the shared stash and golden keys, although everyone who triggered the badass rank reset fix got 10 free golden keys regardless, so as long as people weren't hoarding keys they probably came out net positive there.)
#4hebes2703(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 9:56:18 AM
Iv never actually duped before but I have a few friends that play, will see if they have any spare.
Didn't even realise the extent of the badass reset untill I helped a friend kill the warrior, picked up some loot due to his bags being full and it said I didn't have jacks head!
---
#5hebes2703(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:01:31 AM
Mysticman89 posted...
You should have gotten the challenge related skins back, are you sure those are missing?

The fix had no way to knowing what heads/skins you got as drops before the reset though, so they couldn't replace those. (Same for items lost in the shared stash and golden keys, although everyone who triggered the badass rank reset fix got 10 free golden keys regardless, so as long as people weren't hoarding keys they probably came out net positive there.)

The only skins/heads I had remaining were the ones you start out with. Only have 1 character on pt 2.5 so my Alts didn't loose that much really.
Since then I started a siren with the intention of making her my 2nd pt 2.5 character. As of now my siren is the only character with challenge related skins.
I also did receive the golden keys, didn't pay much attention to the amount I received though..
---
#6Mysticman89Posted 12/24/2012 10:05:37 AM
Completely certain you didn't get the challenge related skins? Really? (Of course this assumes you got the challenge related skins via the challenges, rather then had someone trade them to you or something.)

You're the first person I've heard of who triggered the fix (as evidenced by the gold keys) but didn't have their challenge related skins returned.

Jacks mask wouldn't be returned due to it being a drop (albeit a 100% drop from jack) rather than a reward.
#7hebes2703(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:17:08 AM
Unfortunately iv been reduced back to the starter skins/heads on all characters ( with the exception of my recently started lv 29 siren).

Is anybody aware if the badass rank reset is still an issue?
Enjoying playing my siren much more than I did my lv50 mech and I really don't wanna take the time doing challenges/farming/trading heads an skins to loose them again?.
---
#8hebes2703(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 10:20:50 AM
Mysticman89 posted...
Completely certain you didn't get the challenge related skins? Really? (Of course this assumes you got the challenge related skins via the challenges, rather then had someone trade them to you or something.)

You're the first person I've heard of who triggered the fix (as evidenced by the gold keys) but didn't have their challenge related skins returned.

Jacks mask wouldn't be returned due to it being a drop (albeit a 100% drop from jack) rather than a reward.

To be completely honest Im putting more time into my siren so will focus on heads/skins for her instead.
Of course if people have any siren/mech skins and heads I have some legendarys I could trade ( don't have many as farming drop rates are real low and most of my Xboxlive friends are still on pt2)
---