This game needs more Claptrap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This game needs more Claptrap

User Info: Game__Raider

Game__Raider
4 years ago#1
Anyone agree? My favorite missions had him in it. His birthday party was the best mission in the whole game IMO. I just don't think we see a lot of him. For me, my dream would be a Claptrap DLC with a whole 4-5 hours worth of Claptrap missions that help us learn more about him and that are just plain silly and ridiculous. Am I the only one who wishes this? Or are there any other Claptrap lovers out there?

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#2
Nah, needs more cowbell!
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
4 years ago#3
God no
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#4
This game needs more claptrap? This WORLD needs more claptrap.
CLAPTRAP '16!
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
4 years ago#5
It will be something if DLC 4 turns out to be the secret armoury of general claptrap.

User Info: Game__Raider

Game__Raider
4 years ago#6
I for one would have loved to do that insanely hilarious list of things Claptrap wanted us to do before his birthday. Would have been awesome. I just love his quests he gives us and the developers are really creative so I feel like a DLC based on him could present us with a really unique and funny experience.

User Info: xRDWGx

xRDWGx
4 years ago#7
no, he's an annoying little bastard and sometimes he just doesn't shut up and i cant hear my teammates
twitter : @fish__fly
(that's two underscores)

User Info: donate123

donate123
4 years ago#8
xRDWGx posted...
no, he's an annoying little bastard and sometimes he just doesn't shut up and i cant hear my teammates

im sure people say the same thing about you so shut up. TC i agree we need more claptrap

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#9
Yes we need roughly 47% more Claptrap in this game, give or take .09%
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Shadow_Dragon_0

Shadow_Dragon_0
4 years ago#10
Game__Raider posted...
I for one would have loved to do that insanely hilarious list of things Claptrap wanted us to do before his birthday. Would have been awesome. I just love his quests he gives us and the developers are really creative so I feel like a DLC based on him could present us with a really unique and funny experience.

I agree would love to kill the destroyer of worlds and dance, dance until i couldn't dance anymore. Hahahaha.
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This game needs more Claptrap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived