Would have been a great time to integrate ice weapons.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Would have been a great time to integrate ice weapons.

User Info: need4speed6448

need4speed6448
4 years ago#1
Maybe throw a shift code out for a gun that shoots snow balls or something. I'm really surprised that gearbox didn't do anything like this.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#2
Lol, really surprised people think you add things to the game with shift codes.

User Info: Slazer

Slazer
4 years ago#3
People have been asking for an ice element for a while now. It's kinda strange they didn't implement it in BL2. Maybe they don't want to mess up the games lore.

yea a lower dot compared to the other elements but with a chance to slow or freeze opponents would be great for ice weapons imo.
see quote for sig

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#4
Ill admit, when i first seen storm say something about a new ice element. It peaked my interest. Hopefully, we dont have to wait until BL3 for that to happen.

Cause it wont be happening thru a shift code. But i like the way youre think'n!

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#5
Being that they completely removed the "stun" status, it's feasible that they could add a freeze type effect in a differed capacity someday, but I think it'll be a while (BL3), unfortunately.

User Info: Master X

Master X
4 years ago#6
Actually, doesn't stun affect certain enemies? And the new enemies can stun YOU in the third DLC. Not completely removed, just the weapons/abilities that can do it on anyone/anything.

It's not out of there to think they could add it for a future DLC, especially since it looks like we'll have a second season of DLCs. What if while on the Hyperion moon ship, you break into their R&D and they'd been doing Eridium experiments and made an ice element and made some guns? The tech spreads and BAM you can now access ice element weapons.
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X"For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question. "

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
4 years ago#7
To play Devil's Advocate, it would definitely take away from Maya's usefulness with Phaselock.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Would have been a great time to integrate ice weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived