LF Legendary Mods !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Mods !

User Info: ArectarisKnight

ArectarisKnight
4 years ago#1
Hello Vault Hunters!, I've recently reached level 50 with my Commando and Siren and went on a quest to find legendary weapons.

My quest has halted for now since my eyes put a sight on the legendary class mods for the 2 vault hunters mentioned earlier. Since I do not have a party to grind for said Items I am currently requesting help from others :< to solve this matter.

The list of legendary items that I currently have are: Skorry White Death, Impetuous Flakker, Quik Drawler Badaboom, Alkaline The Bee, Vanilla The Bee and Rubberized Bonus Package.

And if I recall correctly the Handsome Jack's Mask Legendary Head for the Assassin (dropped by The Warrior), 2 Siren Heads: Til Death Do Us Part and Nevermore.

I would really appreciate if any of you want to dupe or share! or if you need a Field Medic for Vermi or Terramorphus! (I would like to help in the dlc other quests, but I am getting the DLC until January)

You can reach me on Xbox live GT: ArectarisKnight

Thank you!

User Info: Sno0p_B

Sno0p_B
4 years ago#2
ArectarisKnight posted...
Hello Vault Hunters!, I've recently reached level 50 with my Commando and Siren and went on a quest to find legendary weapons.

My quest has halted for now since my eyes put a sight on the legendary class mods for the 2 vault hunters mentioned earlier. Since I do not have a party to grind for said Items I am currently requesting help from others :< to solve this matter.

The list of legendary items that I currently have are: Skorry White Death, Impetuous Flakker, Quik Drawler Badaboom, Alkaline The Bee, Vanilla The Bee and Rubberized Bonus Package.

And if I recall correctly the Handsome Jack's Mask Legendary Head for the Assassin (dropped by The Warrior), 2 Siren Heads: Til Death Do Us Part and Nevermore.

I would really appreciate if any of you want to dupe or share! or if you need a Field Medic for Vermi or Terramorphus! (I would like to help in the dlc other quests, but I am getting the DLC until January)

You can reach me on Xbox live GT: ArectarisKnight

Thank you!

if u still need the legendaries, msg me on xbox live....GT Sno0p Bo0gi3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Mods !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived