LF Legendary Mods !

#1ArectarisKnightPosted 12/26/2012 12:23:11 AM
Hello Vault Hunters!, I've recently reached level 50 with my Commando and Siren and went on a quest to find legendary weapons.

My quest has halted for now since my eyes put a sight on the legendary class mods for the 2 vault hunters mentioned earlier. Since I do not have a party to grind for said Items I am currently requesting help from others :< to solve this matter.

The list of legendary items that I currently have are: Skorry White Death, Impetuous Flakker, Quik Drawler Badaboom, Alkaline The Bee, Vanilla The Bee and Rubberized Bonus Package.

And if I recall correctly the Handsome Jack's Mask Legendary Head for the Assassin (dropped by The Warrior), 2 Siren Heads: Til Death Do Us Part and Nevermore.

I would really appreciate if any of you want to dupe or share! or if you need a Field Medic for Vermi or Terramorphus! (I would like to help in the dlc other quests, but I am getting the DLC until January)

You can reach me on Xbox live GT: ArectarisKnight

Thank you!
#2Sno0p_BPosted 12/26/2012 10:00:51 AM
ArectarisKnight posted...
Hello Vault Hunters!, I've recently reached level 50 with my Commando and Siren and went on a quest to find legendary weapons.

My quest has halted for now since my eyes put a sight on the legendary class mods for the 2 vault hunters mentioned earlier. Since I do not have a party to grind for said Items I am currently requesting help from others :< to solve this matter.

The list of legendary items that I currently have are: Skorry White Death, Impetuous Flakker, Quik Drawler Badaboom, Alkaline The Bee, Vanilla The Bee and Rubberized Bonus Package.

And if I recall correctly the Handsome Jack's Mask Legendary Head for the Assassin (dropped by The Warrior), 2 Siren Heads: Til Death Do Us Part and Nevermore.

I would really appreciate if any of you want to dupe or share! or if you need a Field Medic for Vermi or Terramorphus! (I would like to help in the dlc other quests, but I am getting the DLC until January)

You can reach me on Xbox live GT: ArectarisKnight

Thank you!

if u still need the legendaries, msg me on xbox live....GT Sno0p Bo0gi3