So, I bought the Mechromancer pack the other day...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So, I bought the Mechromancer pack the other day...

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
3 years ago#1
...and yet Gaige isn't showing up at the character select screen. I have the rest of the stuff the pack gave, but she's the only thing not showing up. Is there something I have to do to be able to use her, like beating the game once or downloading the compatibility pack?
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

User Info: resealable

resealable
3 years ago#2
EddMario posted...
...and yet Gaige isn't showing up at the character select screen. I have the rest of the stuff the pack gave, but she's the only thing not showing up. Is there something I have to do to be able to use her, like beating the game once or downloading the compatibility pack?

Try downloading it again.

User Info: Vlayer

Vlayer
3 years ago#3
Do you have the latest Title Update for the game?
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
3 years ago#4
Vlayer posted...
Do you have the latest Title Update for the game?

Yes. Will check to see if I can access her later today.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So, I bought the Mechromancer pack the other day...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived