The Point Of Borderlands....

#81Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:15:07 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
lol, TC still doesn't have any friends. And during Christmas, to boot... how sad.

Have fun playing Gold Farmer 3.

I have @StormWolf she's ma #BFF
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#82Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:20:17 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
BayouJoe posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
I wish I knew all this before I wasted so much time on the Borderlands series. I'm going sell this now and invest in Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2.

Couldn't have been too much of a waste since, like you said, you put so much time into it.

I've been playing it wrong all these years. I've actually been trying to get my own loot, and I level most if not all the characters to 50 on my own. Hell I actually use WHITE gear...that's just laughable. I'm embarrassed to admit any of this.

So if you're running with a full team and something nice drops how do you decide who gets it?

What type of weapon it is. The people I usually play with aren't the "I must have everything even if I don't use it" type. We also tend to play specific builds with focus on specific weapon types.

Other than that if someone is under equipped compared to the rest of the team then obviously they'll take the upgrade.
---
#83jimmyCCFCPosted 12/28/2012 1:34:00 AM
Me and my bro-in-law play this together. Anything we find that's decent, skins, heads, guns, mods etc. We dupe. Really don't care if this upsets you or makes you feel superior in any way. I'm pretty sure the point of Borderlands is to have fun, and it certainly seems we're having more fun than you, therefore it's clearly you doing it wrong....
#84Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:38:37 AM
jimmyCCFC posted...
Me and my bro-in-law play this together. Anything we find that's decent, skins, heads, guns, mods etc. We dupe. Really don't care if this upsets you or makes you feel superior in any way. I'm pretty sure the point of Borderlands is to have fun, and it certainly seems we're having more fun than you, therefore it's clearly you doing it wrong....

Ummm did you read the opening post? It's obviously about you and your "bro-in-law." It's do specific I even referred to you guys by first name. ^_^
---
#85Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 4:39:17 PM
I played with a guy who had a lot of "rules" from this board. It was enjoyable. there wasn't any loot ninja'ing team work was a must and when legendary loot dropped it wasn't necessary to dupe it all. Wet just played and had fun.

Sadly there are so few people like us.
---