Is there a way I can redo the flesh stick quest?

#1tonysparksPosted 12/26/2012 4:20:43 PM
Already beat this mission wanna go back to it so I can grind to 50
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#2youngunner2123Posted 12/26/2012 4:37:34 PM
Patched
#3killbot357Posted 12/26/2012 4:37:55 PM
Your best bet is to restart your game, then make it to Fleshstick and do the exploit. It'll be a pain, but in the long run you'll make it to 50 much much faster.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#4drake_skullPosted 12/26/2012 4:39:51 PM
Its been patched. Your best bet is the Torgue DLC Death Race with either 3 friends standing on the checkpoints or a splitscreen player standing on the finish line(you can start on the first checkpoint, use him to turn in the quest and start it again, leave him standing there while you do the race). Even with a major screw up you end up with at least 10 seconds left.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#5tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 4:45:01 PM
Can I restart my game at my current level also will my weapons carry over,my saved weapons in the bank ?

Can the patched be uninstalled if i clear cache
I'm playing in TVM not sure if that matter
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#6TsurukePosted 12/26/2012 4:58:57 PM
tonysparks posted...
Can the patched be uninstalled if i clear cache

Yes but be aware... it clears ALL PATCHES for ALL GAMES.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#7FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 12/26/2012 5:36:57 PM
A lot of times nowadays the patches are stored under the game itself in the memory section of the settings on the dashboard. You can delete them on a game by game basis that way, instead of all of them, for all games.
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.