Is there a way I can redo the flesh stick quest?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is there a way I can redo the flesh stick quest?
3 years ago#1
Already beat this mission wanna go back to it so I can grind to 50
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
3 years ago#2
Patched
3 years ago#3
Your best bet is to restart your game, then make it to Fleshstick and do the exploit. It'll be a pain, but in the long run you'll make it to 50 much much faster.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#4
Its been patched. Your best bet is the Torgue DLC Death Race with either 3 friends standing on the checkpoints or a splitscreen player standing on the finish line(you can start on the first checkpoint, use him to turn in the quest and start it again, leave him standing there while you do the race). Even with a major screw up you end up with at least 10 seconds left.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
3 years ago#5
Can I restart my game at my current level also will my weapons carry over,my saved weapons in the bank ?

Can the patched be uninstalled if i clear cache
I'm playing in TVM not sure if that matter
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
3 years ago#6
tonysparks posted...
Can the patched be uninstalled if i clear cache

Yes but be aware... it clears ALL PATCHES for ALL GAMES.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
3 years ago#7
A lot of times nowadays the patches are stored under the game itself in the memory section of the settings on the dashboard. You can delete them on a game by game basis that way, instead of all of them, for all games.
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is there a way I can redo the flesh stick quest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived