What am I doing wrong.. I can't kill Hyperious or Pete .. Wtf..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What am I doing wrong.. I can't kill Hyperious or Pete .. Wtf..

User Info: MooseJesse

MooseJesse
4 years ago#1
I can get Pete's shield down.. Then after that I can't even hurt him.. Tips please lol

User Info: KANB1E

KANB1E
4 years ago#2
I' help but I don't have my gear right now, long story. What lvl are you and what equipment are you using?

User Info: MooseJesse

MooseJesse
4 years ago#3
I'm a 50 gunzerker.. Using CC slag and Elect.. What's the best guns to use ?

User Info: Hulio_Geordio

Hulio_Geordio
4 years ago#4
Infinity pistol really helps - also, are you using the pyro pete glitch ?

I will be on p.m 27 Dec 12 (UK time) - send invite to Hulio Geordio69 and I will walk you through it. Once you know the glitch (it's on YouTube), he is a piece of cake !!

Earlier today I solo'd him and he dropped 3 legendaries in one go - 2 grenades and a go faster slagger smg - his drop rate for legendaries is probably the highest of all the bosses - i reckon it's 1 in 10 !!

User Info: KANB1E

KANB1E
4 years ago#5
Lol, forgot about the glitch, cheers. Yes, the infinity pistol really helps, and I solo him with a shock and non elem 10.4 w/a sheriffs badge, but I don't have em right now. If you just want to beat him I could show you the glitch though

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#6
MooseJesse posted...
I'm a 50 gunzerker.. Using CC slag and Elect.. What's the best guns to use ?

that's pretty much what i was doing. Gunzerker with Slagga and Thunderball Fists. Seemed to really mess him up. But I wasn't alone. Had a Zer0 Deathmarking him.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What am I doing wrong.. I can't kill Hyperious or Pete .. Wtf..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived