The Bee nerf outlook pool

#1TsurukePosted 12/27/2012 1:21:02 PM
After reading the post, do you think the bee should have been Nerfed? - Results (1 votes)
Yes
0% (0 votes)
No
0% (0 votes)
Yes (I wanted it nerfed before reading this)
0% (0 votes)
No (still did not want it nerfed before reading this)
0% (0 votes)
Doesn't bother me much (now or before)
0% (0 votes)
Meh
100% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After coming across a Muhammed Ali article, (although this occurred to me when I first saw 'The Bee') realizing again that 'The Bee' is Gearbox's way of a Homage to Muhammed Ali. Red Text "Float like a butterfly..." is part of his famous catchphrase "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee". Now with that said

If they were paying an absurd amount of respect -- (for argumentative purposes) let say they base 'The Bee' off of him and his fighting record:

Boxing record
Total fights: 61
Wins: 56
Wins by KO: 37
Losses: 5
Draws: 0
No contests: 0

Do you think 'The Bee' should have been nerfed based off of the Homage to Muhammed Ali (and is record)?

Personally, it never really affected me much (before or now).
Just wanted to get peoples respectable opinions and a different outlook on this.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#2Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:23:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:25:20 PM(edited)
Thread meant to say Poll (not pool) lol
Alright, and apparently it is closed (I didn't even get to "vote" myself lol) ...

well, just post your vote then. I'm quite curious.
---
#4StormWolf12Posted 12/27/2012 1:35:02 PM
The bee should definitely have been nerfed, and it still needs further nerfing. People who need the bee probably need Velcro shoes and diapers.
#5doreycolePosted 12/27/2012 1:37:17 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
The bee should definitely have been nerfed, and it still needs further nerfing. People who need the bee probably need Velcro shoes and diapers.

What's wrong with velcro shoes and diapers? Makes life so very convenient.
---
GT: doreycole
NIghtRanger man, Night...Ranger
#6Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:38:15 PM
StormWolf12 posted...

lol alright, then would you say (based off of the OP) that The Bee needs more nerfing to match up to his record?
---
#7unknown_suspectPosted 12/27/2012 1:49:23 PM
Further nerfing? Come the **** on.
---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/27/2012 1:50:43 PM
unknown_suspect posted...
Further nerfing? Come the **** on.

just ignore anything Stormkid says. literally does nothing but troll.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-4
#9PensatoPosted 12/27/2012 1:58:28 PM
StormWolf12 posted...

Maya, with a B*tch and Killer/Wild Cat mod can Kill things almost as fast as a nerfed Bee yet she can wear a Evo and have 100 times the survivabilty. If the lowest DPS class can kill almost as fast as the current Bee with greater survivabilty then no it doesn't need anymore nerfing.
#10Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:59:11 PM
Now now, Lets try to keep this civil please.
I am looking for subjective philosophical point of views.

In other-words, if someone posts their opinion, in their mind they believe it to be true.
---