skills needed to have gunzerk active 100% of the time, few other Q'S

#1714kaosPosted 12/27/2012 4:06:19 PM
1. I've read after a certain amount into the gunzerk tree skills, the cooldown is lower then the duration of gunzerk making it possible to use it 100% of the time. Im curious whats the easiest way to achieve this?

2. does putting alot into gunzerk tree break the game at all? i actually dont use gunzerk often(usually just for the regen), but it already seems like it could make you near invincible ( i invested 5 into the health regen skill first)

thanks in advance for any advice.
#2SilverosxPosted 12/27/2012 4:12:48 PM
714kaos posted...
1. I've read after a certain amount into the gunzerk tree skills, the cooldown is lower then the duration of gunzerk making it possible to use it 100% of the time. Im curious whats the easiest way to achieve this?

With the talent Get Some maxed out and as many points as you can put into Last Longer via mods (10 or 11), as long as you shoot something every 3 seconds you CAN make the Gunzerking skill cooldown before it runs out.

2. does putting alot into gunzerk tree break the game at all? i actually dont use gunzerk often(usually just for the regen), but it already seems like it could make you near invincible ( i invested 5 into the health regen skill first)

IMO the Gunzerker is the strongest class. All I use is a Torgue vending machine pistol and a quest reward rocket launcher and I can solo anything. I don't even need a shield equipped to accomplish this.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#3StormWolf12Posted 12/27/2012 4:18:55 PM
With Yippie you'll never run out of Gunzerk.

If you want to break the game- Harold in the left, Creamer in the right.