I'm getting owned in TVHM, my weapon sucks looks like !

#1ysauve72Posted 12/28/2012 7:54:25 AM
I beated the game on normal (at level 35) using level 30ish purple guns from golden key chest.

Now with these guns and equipement, like i said mostly level 30 purples i completly getting owned. I need to emply 3-4 clips just to kill a single mob. When i get hit my shield is gone in 2 hits.

I checked the shops in the starting area but it's mostly white trash, so i'm pretty much stuck there, you guys have any solution to my problem ?
#2FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 12/28/2012 7:59:47 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#3deadlyfredPosted 12/28/2012 8:01:04 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yoda?
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#4fakesnoop77Posted 12/28/2012 8:02:58 AM

Drunk?
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#5jenbecklerPosted 12/28/2012 8:03:54 AM

Meme? *Sarcasm*
---
GT: JenMeister07
#6killbot357Posted 12/28/2012 8:05:50 AM
Open the chest a few more times, kill enemies, get better guns.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#7TheHunger82Posted 12/28/2012 8:07:50 AM

I actually laughed..
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82
#8malcolm913Posted 12/28/2012 8:08:31 AM
Shoot things; don't get shot.
#9LifeIsABigGamePosted 12/28/2012 8:49:09 AM
Where in the story r u? Which character r u using? A bit more info would help that way some people can give u a better response. Or if u like post ur gamer tag and let me know when u get on so I can help u out. I. Don't have any low level characters though. My lowest is level 40 zero cuz I don't like using him much but all the others r 50
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#10kidishPosted 12/28/2012 8:56:51 AM
ysauve72 posted...
I checked the shops in the starting area but it's mostly white trash, so i'm pretty much stuck there, you guys have any solution to my problem ?

On one of the loading screen "tips," it states that higher level, less rare items are better than lower level, rarer items.

Who cares if you are seeing white items only? Pick up the ones that do more damage so you can cause more damage.

Pretty crazy idea, I know.

Anyway, by the time you finish the first couple side missions on the Shelf, you should be using TVHM gear only. Just no need for lower level, Normal level stuff beyond that point.