So.....anyone here who finds the original better?

#71BigSai29Posted 12/29/2012 12:53:56 PM
The point is that it is imo excessively rare. Like out of touch with reality it's only a video game excessively rare.
#72PanopictonguyPosted 12/29/2012 1:01:20 PM
Well I just woke up and I read over the topic with numbers. The final results put the base numbers not counting levels close to each other with the exception of BL1 results included all DLC. The numbers after the leveling system show BL2 has more gun at every level.

Nintendo already pointed out what I noticed from reading over the topic. Most of that is irrelevant though, no one will ever see the 17 to 100 million guns by playing normally in either game. The same way no one will ever reach the bottom of the infinitely randomly generated dungeons in Torchlight.

What does matter is what you actually get your hands on. After all the time I've spent on Borderlands 1 on all 3 platforms I feel there is more variety in guns of Borderlands 2. I actually feel like I should fire generic guns WITHOUT red text because they may do something different than other guns like them.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#73PanopictonguyPosted 12/29/2012 1:08:40 PM
BigSai29 posted...
The point is that it is imo excessively rare. Like out of touch with reality it's only a video game excessively rare.

Eh...agree to disagree. I've been playing games like this for a reasonable portion of my life. I feel the BL series as a whole is more generous than most. (PSO & CV: HoD).
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#74Nintendo guyPosted 12/29/2012 1:24:07 PM
BigSai29 posted...

Eh. I think they could stand to be a tad bit more common, but I don't feel it's too bad. Oranges in this game aren't even on the same level as Pearlescents from the first game, rarity-wise.

Speaking of which, I think that might be why they made oranges so much less common in this game: they didn't want to have Pearls in BL2, so they made purples and oranges more rare to compensate. I think people are only so upset about it because most of them probably aren't used to playing RPGs with rare drops.
#75Octotron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:31:28 PM
BigSai29 posted...
I remember when the level cap went to 61 when Knoxx came out and the rest of the game was rendered pretty much useless because it was stuck at 50.

That's why you got the Knoxx DLC.......
#76BigSai29Posted 12/29/2012 1:48:14 PM
I got the Knoxx DLC so that I could make the rest of my game worthless?
#77Aqua69696Posted 12/29/2012 10:29:48 PM
BigSai29 posted...

This has been fixed by a patch. Level cap has gone up to about... 69? and all enemies scale.
---
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today
#78xboxBUNZILLAPosted 12/29/2012 10:31:29 PM
im playing this now, going to farm craw if anyone wants in.... xbox : bunzilla .....
#79kiwimyweeweePosted 12/29/2012 10:37:37 PM
Aqua69696 posted...
BigSai29 posted...

This has been fixed by a patch. Level cap has gone up to about... 69? and all enemies scale.

Follow the conversation.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.