Who are some easy to farm bosses for legendaries?

#1ImThatGoodPosted 12/28/2012 5:03:26 PM
So far I'm having great success with legendary farming. Got the Bee first try during the mission, and two Slagga's in an hour. Are there any other bosses like Tector that are easy to farm (As in right next to a spawn point) that have good legendaries?
---
When your uncle wins the lottery and gives you $5 for your birthday, you know there's love in your family. TRUE STORY
#2pyros411Posted 12/28/2012 6:03:03 PM
Knuckledragger drops hornets fairly regularly
#3MrImpatient35Posted 12/28/2012 6:52:32 PM
Scorch is close to the spawn point, and the hellfire gun is, IMO, one of the best weapons in this game...well, one of the best SMGs.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 12/28/2012 6:53:00 PM
In terms of starting proximity to boss:
The dust run - mobley gettel black queen hodunk/zaford mcnally
Fridge run - laney smash head rakkman
Wilhelm
Saturn
Hellquist
Dukino's mom

The only truly annoying farms are flynt and son of mothrakk and only because you have to make a real run to go get them. No one else is really more than a few minutes away at most. Happy hunting dude!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5w00dy925Posted 12/28/2012 8:55:41 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
In terms of starting proximity to boss:
The dust run - mobley gettel black queen hodunk/zaford mcnally
Fridge run - laney smash head rakkman
Wilhelm
Saturn
Hellquist
Dukino's mom

The only truly annoying farms are flynt and son of mothrakk and only because you have to make a real run to go get them. No one else is really more than a few minutes away at most. Happy hunting dude!

I was just farming laney for the gub with 1 other dude and she dropped it after maybe 8 kills. U spawn, kill a couple rats, and there she is. Simple.

Question though, what does dukinos mom and saturn drop as in legendaries?
#6KANB1EPosted 12/28/2012 9:19:22 PM
Dukino's mon drops the Mongol, a legendary launcher. Saturn drops the Hive, a unique blue launcher. I'll happily farm for the Hive with you tomorrow cause I've only gotten a lvl 49 one, seems really rare
#7w00dy925Posted 12/28/2012 9:26:35 PM
KANB1E posted...
Dukino's mon drops the Mongol, a legendary launcher. Saturn drops the Hive, a unique blue launcher. I'll happily farm for the Hive with you tomorrow cause I've only gotten a lvl 49 one, seems really rare

Ya man. Thats all i do now is farm and the only legendary launcher i have is the norfleet. Ill do both tomorrow. Like i said ill be on in the morning sometime(live in cali) to farm. Ill post a messafe on here in the morning when im about to begin.
#8KANB1EPosted 12/28/2012 10:02:38 PM
Same here, I farmed at least one variant/level of every legendary before accepting a lvl 50 one from this board. Should have my mechro to 50 tomorrow so I'll be able to farm with my funzerker to make runs faster
#9ImThatGood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 10:36:00 PM
Any others close to a spawn point?
---
When your uncle wins the lottery and gives you $5 for your birthday, you know there's love in your family. TRUE STORY
#10w00dy925Posted 12/28/2012 10:42:22 PM
ImThatGood posted...
Any others close to a spawn point?

Mobley in the dust(i think thats his name) at that church. Leave the dust at ellies garage, and head behind the garage? I think? Its relatively close. And he can drop the veruc. Pretty sweet legendary assault rifle.