Who are some easy to farm bosses for legendaries?

#11falicyXIIIPosted 12/28/2012 11:40:39 PM
Gettle, Mobley, and the Black Queen are super easy to farm starting from the friendship gulag entrance in the Dust.
---
Yeah...Well...Ya know...That's just like...Your opinion man.
#12Testsubject35Posted 12/29/2012 8:31:31 AM
For me Mobley Never drops anything but white items. Gettle has dropped 2 white deaths for me so far and the black queen dropped a derp nukem. But the easiest i have found is either mick zaford or the hodunk guy (whichever you chose to kill) they seem to have a pretty good drop rate. You'll either get a Maggie from Zaford's or a Slagga from Hodunks.
#13MechWreckerPosted 12/29/2012 8:54:19 AM
Old slappy is easy. Fast travel to the outwash place and all you have to do is sprint past some stalkers and hot loaders. Then just log out and log back in to use the shops next to the fast travel/spawn point to sell your loot. I've acquired his Orange shotgun and some pretty decent purple gear from him. I'm still on playthrough one with my gunzerker.
---
They raided my fridge, stole my wallet, and T-Ped my house. I'm going to London. GT: Red Wolf696
#14pyros411Posted 12/29/2012 9:04:57 AM
Seriously, as i said before, knuckledragger. Super easy to farm. Right next to a great save and quit. Does not get much easier.
#15MARKINEMPAC82SPosted 12/30/2012 5:02:01 AM
KANB1E posted...
Dukino's mon drops the Mongol, a legendary launcher. Saturn drops the Hive, a unique blue launcher. I'll happily farm for the Hive with you tomorrow cause I've only gotten a lvl 49 one, seems really rare

SATURN DROPS INVADER
---
PS3 ID-MARKINEMPAC82S / I GOT SEASON PASS + MIC
LVL 50 GUNZERKER / LVL 50 SIREN / LVL 50 GUNZERKER / LVL 50 COMMANDO / LVL 50 MECHROMANCER / LVL 50 ASSASSIN