The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

increased drop rate

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. increased drop rate
3 years ago#1
....in co-op online. I'm not positive that playing co-op online increases the legendary drop rate, but holy **** .... I picked up a guy from gamefaqs to boost him with my lvl50 siren, and within 2hrs of farming the warrior, he dropped a critical conference call, which I had been trying to get for sooooo long. I suggest trying it. Wow.
3 years ago#2
Correlation does not equal causation. A single positive result is hardly conclusive of anything other than coincidence.
GT: Xero Kogari
3 years ago#3
Hence my stating that I was unsure, smart***
3 years ago#4
Correlation does not equal causation. A single positive result is hardly conclusive of anything other than coincidence.

THERE WERE TOO MANY SYLLABLES etc.
http://gamercard.zaamit.com/nxe/tankzero.jpg yeah...I don't look like that
3 years ago#5
Lmao!
3 years ago#6
an observation that was made long ago
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
3 years ago#7
From a tip screen "More players equals stronger enemies who drop better loot" or something of that nature. Game tells you this though someone mentioned going to Hyperious scales you to the 4 player level. I want the slider PC players have that gives them the ability to change this scaling at will.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
3 years ago#8
Well... I have only been playing for a month or so, so long-ago-revelations don't really apply to me.
3 years ago#9
With Hyperius, if you bring in a 2nd controller, it will then scale him to 2 player. Make player 2 leave, then he will be correctly scaled to solo. A pain, yes, but worth it? I tnink so. It makes his nova blasts so much weaker.
3 years ago#10
Seems like this entire site is filled with sarcastic trolls. This is the most unfriendly and least helpful forum I've ever seen. Anyway, shrug off the smart*** witty comments, OP. These kiddies will get an amplified dose of the same medicine once they're back to being bullied in school.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. increased drop rate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived