So I haven't played this game in awhile did they do something to the weapons?

#1Homie_202Posted 12/29/2012 10:33:56 PM
I used to be able to use the bee and the conference call to run terramorphus really easy. Did they nerf/buff something so that you can't? Cuz if so that kind of dumb.
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 12/29/2012 10:36:05 PM
bee and cc is useless now, try to find a fibber.
#3Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 10:37:17 PM
Why that's stupid?
#4jenbecklerPosted 12/30/2012 1:03:50 AM
Terra also has more health.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#5KLOUDrocksPosted 12/30/2012 1:12:36 AM
They adjusted the Bee so that the amp damage is dispersed evenly between all pellets shot instead of fully to each. This means that the previous CC/Bee exploit is no longer viable, as the only reason it worked so well before is that the amp damage multiplied with each pellet of the CC's shot.
#6xboxBUNZILLAPosted 12/30/2012 2:29:12 AM
KLOUDrocks posted...
They adjusted the Bee so that the amp damage is dispersed evenly between all pellets shot instead of fully to each. This means that the previous CC/Bee exploit is no longer viable, as the only reason it worked so well before is that the amp damage multiplied with each pellet of the CC's shot.

nerd! you must have loved getting wedgies growing up..
#7F_GalikanokusPosted 12/30/2012 2:34:01 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
KLOUDrocks posted...

And you must love your double wide trailer
---
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the nut castle."
#8xboxBUNZILLAPosted 12/30/2012 2:35:47 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
KLOUDrocks posted...

please elaborate on that insult.. i dont get it :/
#9LionHeartSJTPosted 12/30/2012 3:56:31 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
KLOUDrocks posted...

please elaborate on that insult.. i dont get it :/

I think you just proved their point
#10ShuyinVsTidusPosted 12/30/2012 4:40:57 AM
HAHAHA!

XD
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato