I'm level 41 and I have still never gotten an orange weapon

#1XxTrifuzzxXPosted 1/1/2013 2:34:10 PM
Wow I just realized I'm level 41 and still no orange weapons. In fact the only orange I've ever gotten was a shield and THAT was from a quest.

I don't mean to sound desperate, but does anyone have a spare orange weapon I could have in the low level 40 range?

GT: Trifuzz

Thanks!
---
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld
#2davinthegreat98Posted 1/1/2013 3:04:30 PM
That firehawk cult quest will give you one, do that.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3Brandonkillen22Posted 1/1/2013 3:07:09 PM
I think that's the orange he was talking about...and don't feel bad, I took my commando to lvl 50 without getting an orange. You can tip moxxi about 10 to 20 g's for a decent gun...then another 10 to 20 for her other gun. However I'm pretty sure you can only do it once per play through so I don't know if you want to. They are purples tho I believe.
#4ysauve72Posted 1/1/2013 3:14:03 PM
I found my 1st and only orange at 37 at the very beginning of the TVHM.
#5XxTrifuzzxX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 3:24:21 PM
davinthegreat98 posted...
That firehawk cult quest will give you one, do that.

Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about hahaha
---
Dinner Tonight - Amir Blumenfeld
#6firedraco2Posted 1/1/2013 3:35:13 PM
I thought the final boss gave you a guaranteed orange when you did it the first time?
---
Well when I asked this one cute girl out during lunch, I got laughed at because I was wearing this ridiculous cape called the Ebisu Rainment. -NeoseekerDarkKn
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/1/2013 3:36:47 PM
firedraco2 posted...
I thought the final boss gave you a guaranteed orange when you did it the first time?

No draco it doesn't. You just have a higher chance.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8Nintendo guyPosted 1/1/2013 4:17:02 PM
XxTrifuzzxX posted...
Wow I just realized I'm level 41 and still no orange weapons. In fact the only orange I've ever gotten was a shield and THAT was from a quest.

I don't mean to sound desperate, but does anyone have a spare orange weapon I could have in the low level 40 range?

Thanks!

You don't need any oranges to do anything in the game, though, so what's the point of asking for one?
#9OctotronPosted 1/1/2013 4:18:46 PM
Nintendo guy posted...
XxTrifuzzxX posted...

Thanks!

You don't need any oranges to do anything in the game, though, so what's the point of asking for one?

Lawl, he doesn't even specify what weapon he wants, just any 'orange'.
#10Lost_DjinnPosted 1/1/2013 4:49:16 PM
I've gotten about 3 with my 43 Siren who's halfway TVHM, excluding the quest shields. A grenade mod, a rocketlauncher and a sniper. The grenade mod was level 4 or 5 though from the bewm bewm boss XD.
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K