Which skill tree is your least favorite/dislike the most for each character?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which skill tree is your least favorite/dislike the most for each character?
3 years ago#1
Topic. The skill trees I dislike the most are

Salvador: Gun Lust

Maya: Motion

Zer0: Sniping

Axton: None, I like them all!!

Gaige: Little Big Trouble
3 years ago#2
How can you not like Zero's sniping tree?

Wow.
3 years ago#3
Salvador:Brawn

Axton:Gunpowder

Zero: Sniping

Maya and mecro havn't played enough of

Can't see why gun lust is ur least fav lol thats my fav lol but its your opinion
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2
3 years ago#4
md22mdrx posted...

Wow.

Because his sniping isn't very useful in TVHM. I used to focus on sniping and then respec to Cunning once I start TVHM.
3 years ago#5
For the most part, I like every tree, so even 'like the least' will be a bit of an overstatement.

Axton - Gunpowder
Gaige - Ordered Chaos
Maya - Harmony
Salvador - Brawn
Zer0 - Sniping
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
3 years ago#6
Maya: Harmony
Gaige: Ordered Chaos

Haven't played the others, so I can't say.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#7
Sal -> Gun Lust. The only skills that appeal to me from that side are Divergent Likeness and Money Shot. At least in my opinion, Sal is better off with a focus in Rampage (Gunzerk forever.) and left-over skills in Brawn.

Zero's damage bonuses from sniping are quite ridiculous...not sure how anyone could *not* like that unless they don't like sniping in the first place. I think he's better off with that at first, then flip it around late-game to a focus on Cunning with left-overs in Sniping. Bloodshed tree is the one that isn't really all that aside from "Execute", imo.
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
3 years ago#8
Axton: Right skill tree. Turret shield is meh and the other two trees do a better job of making Axton and his turrets deadlier.

Gaige: Left and middle skill trees. They both kinda suck.

Maya: Cataclyism. In order to get Ruin you have to invest in at least two terrible skills.

Salvador: No category is bad. It's more like the last two skills on each tree seems less useful then stuff higher up in other skill groups.

Zero: Bloodshed. There's no room for error with an optimized Zero melee build; if you miss a strike and decloak among a group of baddies, you're going into FFYL.
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
3 years ago#9
Marsillio posted...
Gaige: Left and middle skill trees. They both kinda suck.

Lol
Speed is relative. Floor it.
3 years ago#10
LuminousSpark posted...
md22mdrx posted...

Wow.

Because his sniping isn't very useful in TVHM. I used to focus on sniping and then respec to Cunning once I start TVHM.

I played 1-50 snipers only.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which skill tree is your least favorite/dislike the most for each character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived