Which skill tree is your least favorite/dislike the most for each character?

#1LuminousSparkPosted 1/2/2013 5:39:44 PM
Topic. The skill trees I dislike the most are

Salvador: Gun Lust

Maya: Motion

Zer0: Sniping

Axton: None, I like them all!!

Gaige: Little Big Trouble
#2md22mdrxPosted 1/2/2013 5:44:01 PM
How can you not like Zero's sniping tree?

Wow.
#3fat_irish_guyPosted 1/2/2013 5:44:45 PM
Salvador:Brawn

Axton:Gunpowder

Zero: Sniping

Maya and mecro havn't played enough of

Can't see why gun lust is ur least fav lol thats my fav lol but its your opinion
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2
#4LuminousSpark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 5:51:21 PM(edited)
md22mdrx posted...

Wow.

Because his sniping isn't very useful in TVHM. I used to focus on sniping and then respec to Cunning once I start TVHM.
#5AlleRacingPosted 1/2/2013 5:48:41 PM
For the most part, I like every tree, so even 'like the least' will be a bit of an overstatement.

Axton - Gunpowder
Gaige - Ordered Chaos
Maya - Harmony
Salvador - Brawn
Zer0 - Sniping
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#6killbot357Posted 1/2/2013 6:10:28 PM
Maya: Harmony
Gaige: Ordered Chaos

Haven't played the others, so I can't say.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#7EmperorBlackPosted 1/2/2013 6:17:18 PM
Sal -> Gun Lust. The only skills that appeal to me from that side are Divergent Likeness and Money Shot. At least in my opinion, Sal is better off with a focus in Rampage (Gunzerk forever.) and left-over skills in Brawn.

Zero's damage bonuses from sniping are quite ridiculous...not sure how anyone could *not* like that unless they don't like sniping in the first place. I think he's better off with that at first, then flip it around late-game to a focus on Cunning with left-overs in Sniping. Bloodshed tree is the one that isn't really all that aside from "Execute", imo.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#8MarsillioPosted 1/2/2013 6:18:39 PM
Axton: Right skill tree. Turret shield is meh and the other two trees do a better job of making Axton and his turrets deadlier.

Gaige: Left and middle skill trees. They both kinda suck.

Maya: Cataclyism. In order to get Ruin you have to invest in at least two terrible skills.

Salvador: No category is bad. It's more like the last two skills on each tree seems less useful then stuff higher up in other skill groups.

Zero: Bloodshed. There's no room for error with an optimized Zero melee build; if you miss a strike and decloak among a group of baddies, you're going into FFYL.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#9FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 1/2/2013 6:36:39 PM
Marsillio posted...
Gaige: Left and middle skill trees. They both kinda suck.

Lol
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/2/2013 7:03:23 PM
LuminousSpark posted...
md22mdrx posted...

Wow.

Because his sniping isn't very useful in TVHM. I used to focus on sniping and then respec to Cunning once I start TVHM.

I played 1-50 snipers only.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5