LF Legendary Maliwan Sniper Rifle

#1Leviathan79Posted 1/3/2013 10:25:19 AM
I'm looking for a legendary Maliwan sniper rifle comparable to the Skorry White Death, preferably with either shock or corrosive properties. Anyone know where I can find one?
---
Gamertag: Buddernipps
#2Machspeed2Posted 1/3/2013 10:26:58 AM
Maliwan only produces one legendary sniper and it''s always fire.
#3gOwCoD4Posted 1/3/2013 10:31:38 AM
Machspeed2 posted...
Maliwan only produces one legendary sniper and it''s always fire.

Isn't that the Volcano? I have one (Can't remember the name of the sniper specifically) if the TC wants it.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#4ZardoZsaysPosted 1/3/2013 11:53:03 AM
Yep, youre gonna have to settle for a white death of the type you like.
#5Leviathan79(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:27:36 PM
I assume you're referring to the Volcano. That's what I was afraid of, just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the info!
---
Gamertag: Buddernipps
#6xHuckleberryPosted 1/3/2013 2:39:37 PM
Just because its legendary doesnt mean its the best. And im not entirely sure what youre looking for honestly. White Deaths are pretty much nothing like Maliwan SRs

Chère-amie and Pimpernel are both high quality SRs with red text on them. One heals and the other sends out 5 grenades upon impact. All both can be all sorts of elements.

Ive came across a few random purple maliwan SRs that were fairly notable as well. Try everything!
#7capnovanPosted 1/3/2013 2:55:08 PM
Maliwan Railer is what you're going to have to settle for. Sure it chews through ammo like a fat kid through a cookie store (NOW I WANT COOKIES!!) but don't you just love the PZING sound it makes?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!