max stat sheriff's badge

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. max stat sheriff's badge
4 years ago#1
i've been trying for a few hours now to get the badge with 22% dmg 56% fr and 15% health but cant seem to get one to drop with a health bonus. if anyone has this version of the badge and would be willing to dupe it for me i would greatly appreciate it. i have every legendary but the cradle and longbow to offer in return.
thanks in advance
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
4 years ago#2
I'm actually also after this too after having made my own topic about it earlier. I have a few things to offer.

Tag:
TJR Hunter127

Also, I don't mean to hijack your topic. xD
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
i can help you guys out, but by chance do you have any mechro or vehicle skins?
GT: Kmalding1045
4 years ago#5
kmaldingone posted...
i can help you guys out, but by chance do you have any mechro or vehicle skins?

Sorry, i don't have any skins, but I DO have a lvl 50 Legendary Mechro to offer.
4 years ago#6
sorry guys, i misread the first post, i do not have the one with 15% health. sorry my bad.
GT: Kmalding1045
4 years ago#7
I have a Sheriff's badge with the damage and fire rate, but it gives +15% fight for your life time. Is that what you mean by health?
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
4 years ago#8
I could care less about the health and FFYL time; I just want cray-cray damage and fire rate on my pistols.
4 years ago#9
no there is a version that has:
22% dmg
56% fr
15% hlth
15% ffyl

i have the version with all that except the health i am just looking for the version that has the 15% health as well. idk if many ppl have that particular version but im sure someone does just a matter of finding who lol
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
4 years ago#10
machspeed inv me i can give u the one i have if u dont want the health bonus
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. max stat sheriff's badge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived