Random Acts of Kindness!

#1capnovanPosted 1/3/2013 5:07:44 PM
Last night, a random dropped a level 38 Fire Infinity for my level 38 Siren. Didn't want anything in return, just dropped it and said could you use this?

The End.

Have any of you experienced RAoK in a random public match?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#2resealablePosted 1/3/2013 5:12:24 PM
capnovan posted...
Last night, a random dropped a level 38 Fire Infinity for my level 38 Siren. Didn't want anything in return, just dropped it and said could you use this?

The End.

Have any of you experienced RAoK in a random public match?

Nope, I am the RAoK. Join lobby, drop loot and repeat.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#3SinisterSynPosted 1/3/2013 5:25:28 PM
I've been drive by duped a couple of times. Random person just shows up, drops EVERYTHING in their inventory and leaves, nothing said at all. One guy had a hacked inventory and just continuously dropped items nonstop for a good couple of minutes into little piles all over the ground and left. Very much out of nowhere, but it certainly is a random act of kindness I suppose, since they didn't ask for anything in return and I'm guessing that they did it to help people out in their own way. :T
#4havok718Posted 1/3/2013 5:55:59 PM
Random acts of bored cheaters
#5killbot357Posted 1/3/2013 6:18:11 PM
havok718 posted...

---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/3/2013 6:42:48 PM
killbot357 posted...
havok718 posted...

---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5
#7TsurukePosted 1/3/2013 7:16:23 PM(edited)
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killbot357 posted...
havok718 posted...

I agree to some extent since, I do random acts of kindness (only if my safe is full and/or I don't plan on using that equipment, I plan to get rid of -- don't see the point of being a pack rat when I know what equipment I plan to use for every situation for each character).

Other than that, yes lol!
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#8xHuckleberryPosted 1/3/2013 8:59:03 PM
Cause it being a duped weapon changes everything.
#9PanopictonguyPosted 1/3/2013 11:25:19 PM
xHuckleberry posted...

Yes it goes from being kindness to turning gear distribution into a gameplay mechanic.

I give things away all the time to better my team or just help people out. The fact that I'm giving something up that I put time in effort in acquiring gives it more meaning. As opposed to passing out copies of copies.

In giving up my rares it also gives me something more to work towards.

If I ever get a Grounded WTF I'm not giving that away ever.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/3/2013 11:35:59 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Yes it goes from being kindness to turning gear distribution into a gameplay mechanic.

I give things away all the time to better my team or just help people out. The fact that I'm giving something up that I put time in effort in acquiring gives it more meaning. As opposed to passing out copies of copies.

In giving up my rares it also gives me something more to work towards.

If I ever get a Grounded WTF I'm not giving that away ever.

Wouldn't you want a Blastproof WTF?

Assuming I'm remembering correctly, and WTF is the shield that drops explosive boosters.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.