Random Acts of Kindness!

#21resealablePosted 1/4/2013 9:01:24 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
resealable posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
ChaosJohnson posted...
Dropping a pile of items doesn't "force loot" on anybody, you DONKEY

sure it does.

Now, if you asked first, you might be able to argue that.

But in a game with such a low drop rate and such a high population of casuals, people dropping loot at random are most definitely forcing loot on others.

So you're saying all the thank you messages I get are just sarcasm!?

nope. i didnt say random casuals wouldnt be thankful. that doesnt change the fact that youre defeating the whole point of the game.

Wrong for two reasons. First saying the whole point of this game implies it ends once you fill up a gun list and second. I only drop a handful in a full game not a backpack and everything I have equiped. I guess I could let the second one slide because others will empty a backpack of legendary items.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#22Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/4/2013 9:21:04 AM
resealable posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

nope. i didnt say random casuals wouldnt be thankful. that doesnt change the fact that youre defeating the whole point of the game.

Wrong for two reasons. First saying the whole point of this game implies it ends once you fill up a gun list and second. I only drop a handful in a full game not a backpack and everything I have equiped. I guess I could let the second one slide because others will empty a backpack of legendary items.

the whole point of the game is acquiring loot. that doesnt "impy it ends".

SinisterBlade posted...
Choosing isnt force, perhaps read a post before supplying such a poor rebuttal. Drop rates dont matter, psychology doesn't matter. Force requires a complete lack of an alternative. As we contain brains and free will unlike robots or lines of code, your entire elitist argument is invalid.

to casuals, the drop rate forces a complete lack of an alternative. maybe you should follow your own advice, eh?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5
#23resealablePosted 1/4/2013 9:35:03 AM
The game is called Borderlands 2 not Loot the Gathering. Loot and TVHM only exist for replay value. Even then there is still a small chance I drop EXACTLY what they wanted. So they still have a reason to farm IF they aren't a casual gamer.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#24SinisterBladePosted 1/4/2013 9:48:26 AM
Or maybe you should look up what force means. Use a diffrent word, or better yet, stop crying about something so laughable and pointless it has no bearing on anything. Sounds like your whole problem is you choose to follow a fictional ruleset, which is fine on its own, however once you attempt to force it on others theres a problem. People like you get all upset and whine about something that isnt there and if people dare to say 'who cares?', you get angry. Are you just mad this non-existent code of honor is keeping you from good loot? So you take it out on loot givers/ dupers / casuals in a sad attempt to guilt them into following your elitist sentiments? Please. Stop saying forced when no force is being applied, stop getting mad at people that dont follow your, quit frankly laughably frivolous mindset about loot in a game that isnt an MMO and lacks any real PvP outside of messing around and accept it. No force. People dont have to think like you. GET OVER IT.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/4/2013 10:53:32 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Or maybe you should look up what force means. Use a diffrent word, or better yet, stop crying about something so laughable and pointless it has no bearing on anything. Sounds like your whole problem is you choose to follow a fictional ruleset, which is fine on its own, however once you attempt to force it on others theres a problem. People like you get all upset and whine about something that isnt there and if people dare to say 'who cares?', you get angry. Are you just mad this non-existent code of honor is keeping you from good loot? So you take it out on loot givers/ dupers / casuals in a sad attempt to guilt them into following your elitist sentiments? Please. Stop saying forced when no force is being applied, stop getting mad at people that dont follow your, quit frankly laughably frivolous mindset about loot in a game that isnt an MMO and lacks any real PvP outside of messing around and accept it. No force. People dont have to think like you. GET OVER IT.

>types a huge paragraph
>tells me to stop crying

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seriously dude. "fictional ruleset"? i play within the rules of the game. thats pretty concrete, bro. as for saying im just mad because i dont have any good loot; you have no idea what youre talking about. come back after you get informed, we can talk then.
---
#26xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 11:10:09 AM
You really do need to get over it. Cause in 10 years when we all have moved on from this whole situation, and all that loot that you love and defend so much is gone, you're going to feel like an idiot. Stop trying to act like you know the RIGHT way to play this game.

It already makes you look like one. An idiot. That is
#27Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/4/2013 11:12:11 AM
no, i dont think i will.

its funny how you guy's argument basically boils down to "your a idiot".

ROFL
---
#28KANB1EPosted 1/4/2013 11:12:45 AM
Kpt_Kapowski, here's my question. I come into your game and drop 20 or so random legendary items. Do you pick them up?

YES- you break your code, or the games rules as you see them

NO- you prove that duping loot is in no way forcing loot on someone

I'm not trying to force an ultimatum on you, but how else would you explain the actions you could take?
#29xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 11:13:35 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
no, i dont think i will.

its funny how you guy's argument basically boils down to "your a idiot".

ROFL

Its cause you are one.

Seriously, its hilarious.
#30Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/4/2013 11:16:01 AM
KANB1E posted...
Kpt_Kapowski, here's my question. I come into your game and drop 20 or so random legendary items. Do you pick them up?

YES- you break your code, or the games rules as you see them

NO- you prove that duping loot is in no way forcing loot on someone

I'm not trying to force an ultimatum on you, but how else would you explain the actions you could take?

irrelevant. im not a casual.
---