Looking for sniper

#1AugmentedMinorPosted 1/3/2013 10:20:28 PM
Our team is looking for a sniper, level range 32-36.

Must have a mic.
Must be a bi-daily player.
Must be a team player.

We play EST around 7pm Mon-Thur, and weekends are kinda up in the air.

Be ready to be a team player and know your role.

Post your gamer tag if interested.
---
"and he shall read in it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God by keeping all the words of this law and these statutes"
#2killbot357Posted 1/3/2013 10:21:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETShkg-65fY
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#3need4speed6448Posted 1/3/2013 10:24:02 PM
We have to be "bi" every day?
#4need4speed6448Posted 1/3/2013 10:27:48 PM(edited)
on a serious note, I do have a level 36 maya spec'd for healing. I could snipe. I'm not going to promise to be on every day though.

edit: You must be above the age of 18 for me to consider.
#5need4speed6448Posted 1/3/2013 10:34:41 PM
gt: aH x Akimbo
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#6AugmentedMinor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:01:40 AM
I'll have to consult my team members about having a Siren sniping. We're more so looking for a Zero sniper.
---
"and he shall read in it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God by keeping all the words of this law and these statutes"
#7PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 12:20:23 AM
Maya can snipe. even better because she can incapacitate enemies from anywhere and take free shots at the critical areas.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#8need4speed6448Posted 1/4/2013 12:45:30 AM
AugmentedMinor posted...
I'll have to consult my team members about having a Siren sniping. We're more so looking for a Zero sniper.

I'm spec'd as a healer so I sit back anyways. I can phase pick you up in last stand and snipe at crit spots while the enemy is sitting still. I don't think there is a better sniper.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#9bcon1208Posted 1/4/2013 6:09:12 AM
need4speed6448 posted...
AugmentedMinor posted...

I'm spec'd as a healer so I sit back anyways. I can phase pick you up in last stand and snipe at crit spots while the enemy is sitting still. I don't think there is a better sniper.

I still say Zer0 is the best for a sniper set up. I know the differences, but my main is Zer0 and I can kill most enemies in one hit. Even those at a higher level than me. I can deal over a million damage a shot.

TC, I'd be glad to help out, sniping is pretty much all I do, and I'm quite good at it, but my Zer0 is level 50 and I don't play as often as you'd like sorry.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl