Emptying out my bank/Drop Party

#1Sniper4hire8209Posted 1/4/2013 2:03:37 AM
Figured I'd do this for a few people who need stuff. I'm not asking for anything in return but if you happen to have any cool/rare Maya heads or skins feel free to also be generous. GT in sig.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#2Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:34:59 AM
Nevermind. Some guy kicked me causing my game to save so only got The Bee, Hide of Terra, and The Cradle. Why you would kick somebody as they dropped free stuff is beyond me. Oh well, sorry guys.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
#3AllTerrainMTBPosted 1/4/2013 2:53:09 AM
what is the cradle neways? havent heard of that 1
---
GT:AllTerrainMTB
Your silence humbles me, You should be scared.
#4Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:54:16 AM
Some shield that drops Health I think. It's level 49.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
#5jenbecklerPosted 1/4/2013 11:39:39 AM
Did you lose a ton of stuff? I might be able to help you if you did. Just message me on live with a few things you'd like so I know who you are. Might have some heads too.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#6Laylow12Posted 1/4/2013 12:16:57 PM
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
Nevermind. Some guy kicked me causing my game to save so only got The Bee, Hide of Terra, and The Cradle. Why you would kick somebody as they dropped free stuff is beyond me. Oh well, sorry guys.

Who kicked you? List their tag so we can avoid him. Also, I'll help you restock if the previous poster can't help you.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:50:36 PM(edited)
jenbeckler posted...
Did you lose a ton of stuff? I might be able to help you if you did. Just message me on live with a few things you'd like so I know who you are. Might have some heads too.

I lost quite a bit yeah. I had some Shredders, infinity pistols (have more so no worries), and some other random stuff.

**EDIT**
I had a few CE skins for each character, Halloween skins, Shredders, Inf. Pistols, Derp Nukem, and a few Fibbers. The only thing I'd like to have is the Shredders and the Fibbers and possibly a few Maya skins/heads but the skins/heads are for my own wants lol. Once I get some more items I'll have another drop party and just post on here so you guys can take what you want.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
#8Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:32:48 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Sniper4hire8209 posted...

Who kicked you? List their tag so we can avoid him. Also, I'll help you restock if the previous poster can't help you.

My friend's friend. Doesn't post here but I was dropping some stuff for my friend and he kicked EVERYBODY and stole the stuff.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
#9Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:31:41 PM
Until I get my inventory back up all I have to give is the Alk Bee, Fire Bee, Siren Hide of Terra, Few Grenade Mods, and The Cradle. If anybody wants these I'd be happy to give them away.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
#10VeritasAbIratoPosted 1/4/2013 5:14:26 PM
Your friends friend sounds like a real dick...