Modded guns?

#1IADMANIPosted 1/4/2013 5:39:16 AM
I have seen on youtube that some people have modded guns (Black guns). Did anyone on here have any?
#2johnnycubsfanPosted 1/4/2013 5:43:41 AM
IADMANI posted...
I have seen on youtube that some people have modded guns (Black guns). Did anyone on here have any?

Go away, plague. And keep your cheating offline. People like you ruin the online experience for the rest of us.
#3IADMANI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:52:50 AM
johnnycubsfan posted...
IADMANI posted...

Go away, plague. And keep your cheating offline. People like you ruin the online experience for the rest of us.

How would I ruin the experience for you? It isn't an online game. If anything, I'll be ruining my own game.

I never said I wanted them. I was just curious whether they were real. Or the youtube video was somehow faked.
#4fakesnoop77Posted 1/4/2013 5:54:14 AM
I suggest that these kind of messages are not put up on here.

90% of people on here play legit are are against modding so I highly doubt that you would get a positive response.
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#5IADMANI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:58:08 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

90% of people on here play legit are are against modding so I highly doubt that you would get a positive response.

I only asked about them. I didn't say give me them. Or I have them...

This is a forum about borderlands 2. I don't see why I should feel like I shouldn't post a message about them? If I was asking for them I would understand
#6johnnycubsfanPosted 1/4/2013 5:58:49 AM
IADMANI posted...
johnnycubsfan posted...
IADMANI posted...

How would I ruin the experience for you? It isn't an online game. If anything, I'll be ruining my own game.

I never said I wanted them. I was just curious whether they were real. Or the youtube video was somehow faked.

........it's not an online game? You sure about that?

And if you even remotely follow this board, you know modded guns are real. Asking anyone here if they have any item at all is almost always followed up with "can you dupe plz??".
#7IADMANI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 6:01:47 AM
johnnycubsfan posted...
IADMANI posted...
johnnycubsfan posted...
IADMANI posted...

........it's not an online game? You sure about that?

And if you even remotely follow this board, you know modded guns are real. Asking anyone here if they have any item at all is almost always followed up with "can you dupe plz??".

I mean it isn't like "call of duty", Where you join random games and kill them and ruin their game.

I don't want a modded gun. I just asked. Sorry if that offended you.
#8fakesnoop77Posted 1/4/2013 6:04:26 AM
IADMANI posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

I only asked about them. I didn't say give me them. Or I have them...

This is a forum about borderlands 2. I don't see why I should feel like I shouldn't post a message about them? If I was asking for them I would understand

I go back to my previous point, 90% of people play legit. Nobody is gonna discuss modded stuff.

What if someone says "yeah, I have modded loot" I bet you would ask for dupes just to satisfy you're curiosity
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#9IADMANI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 6:07:39 AM
Wow. Didn't think this would make people upset. Sorry if I offended anyone. Lets pretend I never asked.
#10johnnycubsfanPosted 1/4/2013 6:10:18 AM
IADMANI posted...
Wow. Didn't think this would make people upset. Sorry if I offended anyone. Lets pretend I never asked.

Don't sweat it. I thought you were asking for modded loot and jumped to conclusion.

But seriously, Modding is a bad word around here. Modded save files can absolutely destroy your game. Remember graveyard.sav?