It isn't an online game.

---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
2 years ago#22
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
Lol'd so hard at:From: IADMANI | Posted: 1/4/2013 7:52:50 AM | #003
It isn't an online game.

I meant like Call of Duty. Like if I had a "modded" (Sorry for mentioning the forbidden word :) ) gun I couldn't just join a random lobby and ruin their game. They could just kick me.
2 years ago#23
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
Lol'd so hard at:From: IADMANI | Posted: 1/4/2013 7:52:50 AM | #003
It isn't an online game.

I meant like Call of Duty.

Stop it man, you're killin' me. Spread that kind of material out.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
2 years ago#24
How can't you join a random game? Have you not played this online?

The reason people hate modders so much is a very legitimate one, it CAN mess up your save file if certain peoples modded weapons get into your game.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
2 years ago#25
Aceofblades2k2 posted...
How can't you join a random game? Have you not played this online?

The reason people hate modders so much is a very legitimate one, it CAN mess up your save file if certain peoples modded weapons get into your game.

I have only played it with a mate. Just 2 players. I didn't know you could join random games.
2 years ago#26
90% of people on here play legit

lol

The proper name for guns that are made through a save state editor that can legitimately spawn are called constructs.

Meh such a silly way to split hairs.
2 years ago#27
BigSai29 posted...
90% of people on here play legit

lol

I was referring to just modding.

What it should mean is that 90% of the people I know do not play with mods/constructs. But most of the 90% still dupe/accept dupes
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
2 years ago#28
So since modding is pretty much taboo, what about making legit legendaries instead of farming them? I made my own infinity pistol since farming mercy was getting to be annoying.
---
PSN & 360: MourningTouge
Gamecentre:Touge_ninja
2 years ago#29
Touge_ninja posted...
So since modding is pretty much taboo, what about making legit legendaries instead of farming them? I made my own infinity pistol since farming mercy was getting to be annoying.

Creating a 'construct' is still a form of modding IMO
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
2 years ago#30
fakesnoop77 posted...
IADMANI posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
I suggest that these kind of messages are not put up on here.

90% of people on here play legit are are against modding so I highly doubt that you would get a positive response.

I only asked about them. I didn't say give me them. Or I have them...

This is a forum about borderlands 2. I don't see why I should feel like I shouldn't post a message about them? If I was asking for them I would understand

I go back to my previous point, 90% of people play legit. Nobody is gonna discuss modded stuff.

What if someone says "yeah, I have modded loot" I bet you would ask for dupes just to satisfy you're curiosity

"nobody is going to discuss modded stuff..." um, you must be new to the boards then lol...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived