Modded guns?

#31fakesnoop77Posted 1/4/2013 10:15:12 AM
SECRETSQUIRRRL posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
IADMANI posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
I suggest that these kind of messages are not put up on here.

90% of people on here play legit are are against modding so I highly doubt that you would get a positive response.

I only asked about them. I didn't say give me them. Or I have them...

This is a forum about borderlands 2. I don't see why I should feel like I shouldn't post a message about them? If I was asking for them I would understand

I go back to my previous point, 90% of people play legit. Nobody is gonna discuss modded stuff.

What if someone says "yeah, I have modded loot" I bet you would ask for dupes just to satisfy you're curiosity

"nobody is going to discuss modded stuff..." um, you must be new to the boards then lol...

Been here since launch day and before that I was a frequent poster on BL1 board
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#32OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 1/4/2013 10:19:48 AM
call it what you want- TC i have lots of modded weapons. if you want to know about them i will tell you- you have to keep them in the safe- i have seen blue, black, gold mods. there are modded guns. shields, ive seen 2 modded relics.

some of the modded guns ive used/seen-
infinity gattling gun sniper
machine guns that shoot these balls that spawn missles everywhere
a nuke shooter
i missle gun that will freeze your game
invisible shields
infinity confrence calls
on an on...

i dont know what most of them do- i dont really use them, i dont like having to go to sanct all the time. but you asked about them- then you got yelled at- but those are some that i know of.

its not against the law- who cares if people complain- i dont go into randoms games so peoples wining is pointless. but the hate is big on these- unless you offer one to someone--they also take it.
#33BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 10:46:44 AM
But most of the 90% still dupe/accept dupes

And subsequently end up passing around modded constructs.
#34resealablePosted 1/4/2013 10:52:58 AM
Ill dupe you a DP conference fibber.
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#35RinglercorpPosted 1/4/2013 1:25:07 PM
johnnycubsfan posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
IADMANI posted...
Wow. Didn't think this would make people upset. Sorry if I offended anyone. Lets pretend I never asked.

Yeah if anyone mentions the word "mod" or "dupe" in a topic, certain people on this board go ballistic.

They are pretty much like the Westboro Baptist Church, only in video game form.

Right. Because complaining about modding is exactly like picketing a child's funeral, imbecile. Did you miss the part where I apologized for jumping to conclusions.

You are missing the point, imbecile...

If there was a video game version of the West Baptist Church, they would be doing exactly what some people on this board have been doing. Protesting modding, duping, etc.

"GEARBOX HATES MODDING" is the sign you would be carrying.

And you didn't apologize, you said "Don't sweat it." Hardly and apology.
#36JenthroPosted 1/4/2013 1:38:40 PM
IADMANI posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
I suggest that these kind of messages are not put up on here.

90% of people on here play legit are are against modding so I highly doubt that you would get a positive response.

I only asked about them. I didn't say give me them. Or I have them...

This is a forum about borderlands 2. I don't see why I should feel like I shouldn't post a message about them? If I was asking for them I would understand

after you get answer you prob then ask for them.