Great game but Slowwww Leveling

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/4/2013 7:37:06 AM
Hi

I have been having a blast playing this game.I just hit Lv 15,But the leveling is so slow,It is not a complaint however the game is brilliant.My question is is there anyway to lv faster?(I am up to the part where roland is being taken by W4R D3N)
#2fakesnoop77Posted 1/4/2013 7:41:48 AM
Just keep playing the game.

As you progress, the missions give you more XP. Also do as many side missions as possible.
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 7:49:34 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Just keep playing the game.

As you progress, the missions give you more XP. Also do as many side missions as possible.

Thanks for the quick reply,I have done every side mission so far so i will continue doing so.
#4Aceofblades2k2Posted 1/4/2013 8:14:42 AM
Without spoiling anything, a large boss is an easy way to level and acquire some great guns.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#5KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:18:32 AM
Aceofblades2k2 posted...
Without spoiling anything, a large boss is an easy way to level and acquire some great guns.

I think i have heard of the boss you are talking about(terramorphus?) ,and i have heard that the legendary items take hours to farm for off of bosses.
#6newvegas46112Posted 1/4/2013 8:23:05 AM
there is a quest you can do with tiny tina where you plug a second controller and farm a killable npc named fleshstick. have the character keep killing fleshstick while the second player keeps initiating the quest by talking to tina
---
you may be addicted to world of warcraft when your girlfriends pants has a low drop-rate...
#7MayhemersPosted 1/4/2013 8:39:49 AM
Which now got patched out so you can't do that.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#8atomicbreathPosted 1/4/2013 9:09:03 AM
You can still do it but the XP from killing Fleshstick is no longer what it used to be.

I found leveling to be fairly easy. I would do the story missions until they were a level or two above me and then do a few side missions until I was leveled with the story missions. Seemed to work out best that way for me.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#9atomicbreathPosted 1/4/2013 9:10:25 AM
Oh, any area can feel tedious if you haven't updated your weapons. Running through a lvl 15 area sucks if you are using a lvl 10 weapon.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#10RustytheclownPosted 1/4/2013 9:26:22 AM
^ This. Have to agree. Upgrade your weps, you'll find levelling a lot quicker.
---
Motherhumper