Great game but Slowwww Leveling

#11chopsueysidePosted 1/4/2013 9:29:43 AM
atomicbreath posted...
Oh, any area can feel tedious if you haven't updated your weapons. Running through a lvl 15 area sucks if you are using a lvl 10 weapon.

Bah!!! I use my level 10 caustic infinity at level 22 and I still melt loader face.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#12pweidmanPosted 1/4/2013 9:33:34 AM
Play mp with people higher than you works, that and there is an exp mod in the game. Sticking to missions at your lvl or a litlle higher is fastest too.
#13SinisterBladePosted 1/4/2013 9:33:42 AM
Its a legendary, and the Infinity, so not really a valid point. Weapon level and quality are always important. Legendaries can get away with a large level gap longer, but they arent known as legendary for no reason either.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#14bcon1208Posted 1/4/2013 9:34:58 AM
Don't worry about leveling. Just keep playing the game and you'll level up evenly. In fact, with the DLC out, there's more content than levels right now. I'm currently level 50 and waiting to buy the two newest DLCs until after the level cap is increased. Don't ruin the game by powerleveling, trust me.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#15SinisterBladePosted 1/4/2013 9:40:27 AM
I agree. Being too high of a level can get very frustrating, especially when all the machines, vendors, chests and quest rewards you find are underleveled, it becomes frustrating to find an E-Tech or Purple that you now have no use for. If you didnt go crazy, you could have had some fun with said weapons until they became wholly outclassed.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#16xenosaga123Posted 1/4/2013 9:53:42 AM
lol if ppl think this is slow leveling they haven't played mmorpgs in the later levels.
#17PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 12:44:00 PM
If you're at level 15 on the Warden quest you're overleveled. The only way you'll level faster is proceeding with the story and completely side quest at or above your level.

You don't leve slow in the game. Sideqest will level you extremely quickly.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.