For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#1deadlyfredPosted 1/4/2013 10:00:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHfN2Z5t6c

It broke the game. Skill trees are messed up. Guns are messed up. True Vault hunter mode is now more difficult than it should be (I beat TVHM without a Bee Shield on my first go around without much difficulty... since the nerf though... yikes).

So thanks all you crybabies for helping break the game by complaining about something that didn't affect you at all.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#2StormWolf12Posted 1/4/2013 10:03:47 AM(edited)
I wish they made it harder than they did. It's still too easy, and I hope they nerf the bee again.

Also, it wasn't the bee nerf that affected skill trees, relics, or chests. Those were other nerfs, decided on by the developers that were independent of the bee shield nerf.

It messed up buffs on multi pellet guns, and that will be fixed in the future. Hopefully the bee will be fully nerfed, then, as well.
#3megaddtdPosted 1/4/2013 10:03:25 AM
I just finished my first TVHM playthrough with Zer0. No legendary weapons, just all really good blues and a couple purples from the gold chest. I didn't think it was impossible.
#4IADMANIPosted 1/4/2013 10:03:50 AM
They should of left it. If you thought the bee was over powered, you could of used a different shield
#5StormWolf12Posted 1/4/2013 10:05:08 AM
IADMANI posted...
They should of left it. If you thought the bee was over powered, you could of used a different shield

But I didn't want other people using it either.
#6IADMANIPosted 1/4/2013 10:07:43 AM
That's a bit selfish? Some people enjoyed using it. If someone used it in your game you could of kicked them.

I don't think they should of changed the damage. I think they should of changed the capacity to 1 or something stupid so people would steer away from it
#7megaddtdPosted 1/4/2013 10:10:51 AM
IADMANI posted...
That's a bit selfish? Some people enjoyed using it. If someone used it in your game you could of kicked them.

I don't think they should of changed the damage. I think they should of changed the capacity to 1 or something stupid so people would steer away from it

That's an awful suggestion.
#8IADMANIPosted 1/4/2013 10:12:02 AM
It's only an opinion.
#9DMBHovDogPosted 1/4/2013 10:13:27 AM
StormWolf12 posted...

But I didn't want other people using it either.

It's this attitude that fuels the fire. You sound like a whiny kindergartener.
#10diablogamerPosted 1/4/2013 10:23:21 AM
I just got finish doing tvhm solo no legendaries or purples for that matter and it was a complete joke not even remotely challenging.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein