For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#11I have no namePosted 1/4/2013 11:30:37 AM
Sorry TC. I'm afraid all I see when I try to read your post is "WAAAH! They nerfed my old overpowered crutch! WAAAH! Now I have to spend another week begging for somedbody to dupe me the newest overpowered crutch! WAAAH!"
---
'You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?'
'Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.'
#12Laylow12Posted 1/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
diablogamer posted...
I just got finish doing tvhm solo no legendaries or purples for that matter and it was a complete joke not even remotely challenging.

Sounds like a Mechromancer. Also, yeeeaahhh sure ya did.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13kidishPosted 1/4/2013 11:31:47 AM
I have no name posted...
Sorry TC. I'm afraid all I see when I try to read your post is "WAAAH! They nerfed my old overpowered crutch! WAAAH! Now I have to spend another week begging for somedbody to dupe me the newest overpowered crutch! WAAAH!"

Maybe take some remedial courses in reading comprehension? Local community colleges have some good options.
#14BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 11:35:42 AM

Topic wouldn't be complete without the 1 oblivious poster.
#15deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:52:39 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
IADMANI posted...
They should of left it. If you thought the bee was over powered, you could of used a different shield

But I didn't want other people using it either.

Then KICK THEM. It's really, really easy.

I don't want people in my game running off on their own trying to leave the group. So guess what? I warn them and then if they keep it up... I kick them.

By complaining to Gearbox about the Bee Shield people have inadvertently caused skill trees and other weapons to not work as intended.

THAT is far worse than someone joining your game and providing the team with Good offense at the cost of their own defense.

Matter of fact, maybe you should just kick every Gunzerker and Assassin that joins your match. Commando throws down a turret? Kick them. That's OP!
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#16deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:54:14 AM
diablogamer posted...
I just got finish doing tvhm solo no legendaries or purples for that matter and it was a complete joke not even remotely challenging.

Of course not. You probably never died. Never had moments where you and your team mates had problems at all.

And I say you're telling a lie here.
---
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#17SilverosxPosted 1/4/2013 11:55:02 AM
I praised the Bee nerf.

No regrets.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#18killbot357Posted 1/4/2013 11:55:50 AM
Have you tried crying harder or removing your patch?
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#19deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:57:17 AM
I have no name posted...

Well, I've beaten the game without the Bee (if you had read my post then you'd know that). I've beaten TVHM with FOUR different characters. I used the Bee for TWO of those playthroughs (once they hit level 49... the level my legit farmed Bee was at).

I spent several days farming my own Bee and Conference Call. Farmed my own Skullmasher. My own Maggie.

And now those are ALL BROKEN. That's the problem here. I don't use a Bee shield at all now and I'm fine with that. I just want my guns and Skill trees to work AS INTENDED BY GEARBOX.
---
#20deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:59:25 AM
killbot357 posted...
Have you tried crying harder or removing your patch?

Thanks Snake! Your contribution to this board is WONDERFUL! You must be God's gift to forums with your insight and clever witty banter, snake.
---