For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#101deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:06:01 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
It's already been recognized as a problem by the developers. It will be patched. Either way, it was still worth it to have the bee nerfed.

Can you tell me where they've said this? I've seen nothing to indicate that they have acknowledged the problem.

Here's a link to all the things affected, along with tests so you can see just how wide spread this problem is.

I just want the game to be in proper working order is all.

If I pick up two guns and one of them says 500 x 10 damage and the other gun says that it does 4000 damage, the one that says 500 x 10 has the green arrow up, indicating that it's more powerful than the 4000 damage one, but use it in battle and you'll discover otherwise.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#102MG42_CHEFPosted 1/5/2013 5:21:07 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
I wish they made it harder than they did. It's still too easy, and I hope they nerf the bee again.

Also, it wasn't the bee nerf that affected skill trees, relics, or chests. Those were other nerfs, decided on by the developers that were independent of the bee shield nerf.

It messed up buffs on multi pellet guns, and that will be fixed in the future. Hopefully the bee will be fully nerfed, then, as well.

How about this, mod your save file to have 4P difficulty, don't level your character up at all, no Action skill, only use whites, only use Bandit. There's your challenge now go **** off to the nearest corner, because I don't care for making games harder than they have to be just because you have a twisted sense of challenge.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#103Android21APosted 1/5/2013 5:46:48 PM
MG42_CHEF posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
I wish they made it harder than they did. It's still too easy, and I hope they nerf the bee again.

Also, it wasn't the bee nerf that affected skill trees, relics, or chests. Those were other nerfs, decided on by the developers that were independent of the bee shield nerf.

It messed up buffs on multi pellet guns, and that will be fixed in the future. Hopefully the bee will be fully nerfed, then, as well.

How about this, mod your save file to have 4P difficulty, don't level your character up at all, no Action skill, only use whites, only use Bandit. There's your challenge now go **** off to the nearest corner, because I don't care for making games harder than they have to be just because you have a twisted sense of challenge.

No gamer should have to lower himself to artificial difficulty or modding just to have a somewhat challenging game.

This game is not hard whatsoever. Games these days are becoming casualized for Americans for the sake of more profit. The first BL was much harder because the damage ceilings were lower and the only gamebreakingly overpowered thing was Lilith. This game has a cluster**** of imbalance that makes it a walk in the park. How the Bee or the 94% Sham made with through QA I will never know.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#104kiwimyweeweePosted 1/5/2013 5:48:20 PM
Borderlands 1 was stupidly easy.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#105Android21APosted 1/5/2013 5:54:28 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Borderlands 1 was stupidly easy.

They're both stupidly easy. BL2 is just easier.
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#106HughJorgennPosted 1/5/2013 6:27:02 PM
Stopped reading at "broke the game". If you truly think its broken then sell it. If you downloaded the game then its a bummer. I didnt have a bee until after the patch so it really didnt matter to me. I have gotten one since the patch and Bee+Sherrifs badge+Infinity=WIN.

Seriously if it bothers you like that stop playing and play something you find fun. Or you could eat a snickers and take a nap, it would help with all your b******* and crying. Jeebus son, this isnt even a real problem.
#107xHuckleberryPosted 1/5/2013 7:03:05 PM
Once i felt the game started getting to easy, i stopped using pretty much all legendary guns.(I mean, cmon. "Legendary?".) After awhile, even that got boring so i had to stop using all other legendary stuff like mods and shields.

I spend most my time messing with purple loot, trying to find a simple and fun build that can still effectively move thru a map. If i use OP gear its to farm terra or pete for some nice chances at good purple shields and guns. Im more into specific types/barrels/grips than anything these days. Ive fought terra with some friends and took us quite awhile to beat him, but we got it done. It was insanely challenging

Also, i can think of a few instances you can create for youself that may or may not be a "walk in the park"...This game can be on easy mode or hard mode. Instead of a switch you have to turn on, its just the gear you use. Or you can just blame the game for not being hard enough. Either way, someones gonna not be happy.
#108Master XPosted 1/6/2013 12:48:01 AM
Never had a Bee pre-nerf, no idea WHAT actually got nerfed. Only thing I know is, along with my Fibber it lets me waste terra and Hyperius as if they were nothing. And since I can't join an online group I'm much grateful.

As for other things it broke *SHRUGS* Let's hope they do as good job fixing those as they did with the BA rank glitch. /sarcasm If I have to enter my BA points in again (minus 50% of them, because it doesn't actually tally them back up properly) I'll bloody well scream.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#109AngryOldFeralPosted 1/6/2013 12:56:13 AM
My "broken game" still functions pretty much as it always has.

Also, that guy on the video is obnoxious. "WHAT'S UP GUYS, IT'S JAY!!!".

Meth kills, folks.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#110Flow_149Posted 1/6/2013 1:02:05 AM
Honestly I didn't even notice the damage reduction until it was mentioned. faulty coding is never acceptable though.