For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#131xHuckleberryPosted 1/11/2013 8:02:21 PM
Oh the lol's
#132Ac3000_alt_2Posted 1/11/2013 8:18:18 PM
I don't know. Me personally I find TVHM to be really hard and very challenging and I die constantly regardless of what I do. I have used at least three golden keys trying to keep up, and still wind up being beaten mercilessly.

I liked the first borderlands drop system much better, it seemed much easier to get good weapons.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the Bee or Conference Call nerf. Personally though I think if a person works hard to get those weapons they should reap the benefits of those rewards. All games have game-breaking objects, the whole point is to make it nearly impossible to get them, which to my knowledge is what happened.

That being said, they could choose to not allow them in online games. They could make it much harder to get these superweapons. But most importantly they could not take from people what people have worked hard to get.

Also on a side note, the assasain sniper tree game changer is useless. I do not know if that is via nerf or not, but seriously it is completely pointless and makes me very upset. I was looking forward to having an actual game changer, not something that only worked for all of ten minutes at max before your stacks disappeared.
---
"No silicone heaven? That's preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?" - Kryten, Red Dwarf
#133PanopictonguyPosted 1/11/2013 8:37:05 PM
Ac3000_alt_2 posted...
I don't know. Me personally I find TVHM to be really hard and very challenging and I die constantly regardless of what I do. I have used at least three golden keys trying to keep up, and still wind up being beaten mercilessly.

I liked the first borderlands drop system much better, it seemed much easier to get good weapons.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the Bee or Conference Call nerf. Personally though I think if a person works hard to get those weapons they should reap the benefits of those rewards. All games have game-breaking objects, the whole point is to make it nearly impossible to get them, which to my knowledge is what happened.

That being said, they could choose to not allow them in online games. They could make it much harder to get these superweapons. But most importantly they could not take from people what people have worked hard to get.

Also on a side note, the assasain sniper tree game changer is useless. I do not know if that is via nerf or not, but seriously it is completely pointless and makes me very upset. I was looking forward to having an actual game changer, not something that only worked for all of ten minutes at max before your stacks disappeared.

Critical Ascension is good if your good at getting crits. You rack up crits on small fries you'll mostly one shot then you hammer the tough enemies while your stacks are up.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#134Ac3000_alt_2Posted 1/11/2013 8:46:18 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Ac3000_alt_2 posted...

Critical Ascension is good if your good at getting crits. You rack up crits on small fries you'll mostly one shot then you hammer the tough enemies while your stacks are up.

I am very good at getting crits, I don't even usually have to use a scope. However, going into a menu ( like a vending machine) pretty much eliminates all of your stacks, and since you only can have a max of about 150 sniper bullets you are basically limited to what you can pick up in battle.
---
"No silicone heaven? That's preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?" - Kryten, Red Dwarf
#135xHuckleberryPosted 1/11/2013 8:53:35 PM
Imo, you should keep your stacks until you miss a critical hit, then it slowly goes down until you receive a new one.

Thats a tad OP, but sniping should be. Its freaking sniping dammit
#136OfficerRumpusPosted 1/12/2013 5:18:43 AM
So... is this patch gonna fix Deathtrap and his whole giving enemies back their shields problem? Also has anyone elses Deathtrap tried to use his laser skill "The Stare" on you instead of the enemy, or is that just me...?
---
GT: Lord Fenix II
#137PanopictonguyPosted 1/12/2013 5:45:48 AM
Ac3000_alt_2 posted...

I am very good at getting crits, I don't even usually have to use a scope. However, going into a menu ( like a vending machine) pretty much eliminates all of your stacks, and since you only can have a max of about 150 sniper bullets you are basically limited to what you can pick up in battle.

I wonder if that's intended because you can get stacks and fast travel and they'll remain as long as you have enough to endure the travel period. Unless that's not intentional.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#138DarkCaptain3Posted 1/12/2013 7:10:20 AM
While I do not use The Bee and never did as I prefered the challenge of playing the game without it, I have to say even if you are joking to say "but I didn't want anyone else to use it" is just wrong.

The attitude you showed with that comment is very childish and sad. It makes me think that your outlook on everything is, "If I can't have it or use it no one should", and that is a very immature attitude that I thought you would be above using.

Let me also make this clear that the nerf of the Bee has in no way impacted me in no way. I used it once and have not used it since as I didn't want to use something that overpowered to beat TVHM. Your attitude seems to be no better than the kids who play Call of Duty and whine all the time.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#139Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/12/2013 7:49:17 AM
deadlyfred posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHfN2Z5t6c

It broke the game. Skill trees are messed up. Guns are messed up. True Vault hunter mode is now more difficult than it should be (I beat TVHM without a Bee Shield on my first go around without much difficulty... since the nerf though... yikes).

So thanks all you crybabies for helping break the game by complaining about something that didn't affect you at all.

rofl you are funny xd cry more that you cant play this game with your eyes closed anymore plz
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#1408luedevilPosted 1/12/2013 12:24:06 PM
I just wanted to chime in and say; even although I abhor these b***h sessions about the bee, like an accident on the side of the freeway, I can't help but look. I guess that makes me as guilty as all of the people spending so much time in a post about something that cannot be reversed but I am sure there will soon be a new weapon or exploit to occupy our time by campaigning against.

Stormwolf and killbot, what will you be complaining about next so I can watch for that too?
---
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.