For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#31drake_skullPosted 1/4/2013 12:21:51 PM
deadlyfred posted...
drake_skull posted...
Well then post the vid on the official gearbox forums where gearbox might actually see it instead of on some random board that gearbox doesnt read. There are already topics about this issue on those forums anyway but posting this here wont do any good because Gearbox wont read it/see it.

It's already on there.

You still didn't watch the vid, did you?

My post was in regards to the disdain this board (killbot and panopiction guy especially) has with the Bee and how that disdain and outcry has made the game WORSE.

Gearbox doesnt read this board? Again felt I should point that out. You seem to be blaming this board in particular for the nerf when in fact general public outcry and Gearbox's big brother system(SHIFT) let them see what everyone is using.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#32BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 12:21:56 PM
LOL, look at what happens when you make the same topic but the herpa derps don't have a magic key word to hone in on.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65082869
#33killbot357Posted 1/4/2013 12:22:08 PM
deadlyfred posted...
killbot357 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Silverosx posted...
I praised the Bee nerf.

No regrets.

Did you watch the linked video? Skill trees are actually NOT WORKING.

You're cool with that? Then go play Call of Duty.

For a guy that's complaining about a shooter being too hard, I'd imagine you should be playing CoD.

For a guy who never contributes anything other than calling people "snake" I imagine you didn't bother to read my initial post or watch the video I linked, because the problem is not the difficulty, but rather the skill trees and guns being broken.

So, in essence (since reading isn't your strong suit, snake) Gearbox dealt with people playing this game within the parameters of the game and having fun with it by breaking their game in such a way that no matter how that person tries to play they are now handicapped by a nerf that should have only affected two items.

Got it, snake?

Let's assume you're right, snake, and the nerf broke the game in some ways. I'd hardly call it "handicapping" anyone, snake, unless you're just an especially unskilled player, snake. Perhaps you have to take cover slightly more often, snake? Borderlands is not a difficult game for most people, snake, so maybe the Bee / CC you miss so bad was just a crutch.

Snake, I guess what I'm saying is, people don't care about your video, and you should stop crying and go play CoD.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#34I have no namePosted 1/4/2013 12:26:41 PM
You couldn't even read the first post of this thread.

I read it. It was you whining about your overpowered crutch being made slightly less overpowered. I'm aware you tried to veil that whining in a complaint about the game being 'broken' by the nerf, funny how the only people who think it's 'broken' now are the ones who were completely dependant on their totally-not-duped Bee+CC, I simply don't care.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#35BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 12:29:16 PM
so maybe the Bee / CC you miss so bad was just a crutch.

Shutup you're being stupid even by your own standards.
#36I have no namePosted 1/4/2013 12:30:53 PM
BigSai29 posted...
WAAAH! I want my crutch back! It's so hard having to walk with these slightly shorter crutches gearbox left me! WAAAH!

---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#37xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 12:31:39 PM
It was the first OP combo people found, and it turns out. There is 10 other glitches that can beat raid bosses just as fast, if not faster. Even if they fix those, more ways will arise.
#38BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 12:31:59 PM
I'm aware you tried to veil that whining in a complaint about the game being 'broken' by the nerf

Please refer to post 13
#39BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 12:33:26 PM
I am so glad for the Bee Nerf which stopped the end game content from being trivialized in mere seconds.

I went from being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so to being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so. I am thankful that the nerf helped me cut down my Terramorphous time by a couple seconds if I chose to do so.
#40PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 12:33:44 PM
The guy in the video is misleading people.

He's claiming the bee nerf threw off balance and broke multiple skill trees.

Unless i'm missing something it only effected weapons with x# damage modifiers. He's claiming multiple skills, relics, and mods, were broken because of the nerf and it makes TVHM harder. He never mentions anything about shotguns or x# modifiers.

He's trying to make the problem seem worse than it is. He's a tool. x# guns were already extremely powerful. The balance is dramatically thrown out of wack because they are less extremely powerful.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.