For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#41Quanze13Posted 1/4/2013 12:34:52 PM
So where did Gearbox say the change ISN'T working as intended? The way they changed the system of damage multipliers and multi-pellet guns seems pretty blatant and deliberate.
---
www.quanze13.com < - Morrowind + my City of Heroes, Heroes
Holy ****, when did I take off my pants? - Jorge
#42xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 12:35:52 PM
BigSai29 posted...
I am so glad for the Bee Nerf which stopped the end game content from being trivialized in mere seconds.

I went from being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so to being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so. I am thankful that the nerf helped me cut down my Terramorphous time by a couple seconds if I chose to do so.

Hahahaha
#43BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 12:40:46 PM
Hahahaha

Seriously man without the patch my Terramorphous time would go from just under 4 seconds to almost 10? Good thing we have checks and balances in place.
#44I have no namePosted 1/4/2013 12:47:55 PM(edited)
BigSai29 posted...
I am so glad for the Bee Nerf which stopped the end game content from being trivialized in mere seconds.

I went from being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so to being able to kill Hyperius twice in 1 gunzerk with OP items if I chose to do so. I am thankful that the nerf helped me cut down my Terramorphous time by a couple seconds if I chose to do so.

Well thanks for admitting that you're only mad about the nerf because it got rid of one of your stupidly overpowered crutches that you totally got legitimately and not from begging to a duper. None of the TC's BS about the game being broken.

Now if only they'd nerf the other overpowered combos so it were actually possible for a legitimate player who doesn't have orange equipped in every slot to play online without being left in the dust or kicked because we can't kill bosses in seconds.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#45Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/4/2013 12:42:11 PM
That guy in the video is friggin obnoxious as hell.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#46StormWolf12Posted 1/4/2013 12:42:31 PM
deadlyfred posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
IADMANI posted...
They should of left it. If you thought the bee was over powered, you could of used a different shield

But I didn't want other people using it either.

Then KICK THEM. It's really, really easy.

I don't want people in my game running off on their own trying to leave the group. So guess what? I warn them and then if they keep it up... I kick them.

By complaining to Gearbox about the Bee Shield people have inadvertently caused skill trees and other weapons to not work as intended.

THAT is far worse than someone joining your game and providing the team with Good offense at the cost of their own defense.

Matter of fact, maybe you should just kick every Gunzerker and Assassin that joins your match. Commando throws down a turret? Kick them. That's OP!

I don't care if I could kick them. I like it because it makes poor gamers angry. Waaaaahhhh I can't kill Hyperius in three tosses.
#47Nintendo guyPosted 1/4/2013 12:44:05 PM
deadlyfred posted...
So thanks all you crybabies for helping break the game by complaining about something that didn't affect you at all.

Gearbox's programmers being completely incompetent has nothing to do with the community. Also, flat out lies are not a good way to be taken seriously.
#48xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 12:44:22 PM
BigSai29 posted...
Hahahaha

Seriously man without the patch my Terramorphous time would go from just under 4 seconds to almost 10? Good thing we have checks and balances in place.

I know right. I actually think i killed him slower before tho.
#49xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 12:45:14 PM
I have no name posted...
BigSai29 posted...

Well thanks for admitting that you're only mad about the nerf because it got rid of one of your stupidly overpowered crutches that you totally got legitimately and not from begging to a duper. None of the TC's BS about the game being broken.

You didnt see what he was doing, did you.
#50StormWolf12Posted 1/4/2013 12:45:40 PM
Thank goodness they nerfed the bee. I like the way it works now, if only they would fix it with the Fibber, Harold, Pitchfork, Sandhawk, Torgue Shotguns, and the few others.