For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#51PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 11:46:50 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
BigSai29 posted...
Hahahaha

Seriously man without the patch my Terramorphous time would go from just under 4 seconds to almost 10? Good thing we have checks and balances in place.

I know right. I actually think i killed him slower before tho.

Is there some official quote where they say "We patched The Bee solely because of Raid Bosses?"

I was more in line with The Bee negating all other shields and making the game amount to 1 or 2 guys on a team running around 1 shotting everything with sparkly blue particles. That amounts to less fun for the remaining team remember.

Not the guy who is posting 3 second kills of raid bosses. nobody gives a crap about that...
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#52xHuckleberryPosted 1/4/2013 11:49:07 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
BigSai29 posted...
Hahahaha

Seriously man without the patch my Terramorphous time would go from just under 4 seconds to almost 10? Good thing we have checks and balances in place.

I know right. I actually think i killed him slower before tho.

Is there some official quote where they say "We patched The Bee solely because of Raid Bosses?"

I was more in line with The Bee negating all other shields and making the game amount to 1 or 2 guys on a team running around 1 shotting everything with sparkly blue particles. That amounts to less fun for the remaining team remember.

Not the guy who is posting 3 second kills of raid bosses. nobody gives a crap about that...

Its a sniper shield, made to 1 shot everything. But with a sniper rifle.

And on a side note, ive seen quite a few things saying they didnt make the game so people could beat the raid bosses in seconds. So im sure it had something to do with it.

Maybe im wrong tho. Im not stating facts like everyone else.
#53FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 1/4/2013 11:50:28 AM
This game is a horrible broken mess anyway. What's one more screw up gonna do?
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#54I have no namePosted 1/4/2013 11:50:34 AM

What are you talking about? According to the TC our game wasn't affected at all by the complete inability to join a game without someone with an overpowered combo mowing down every enemy and boss before we could fire a shot.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#55dahorosPosted 1/4/2013 12:56:18 PM
I don't care one bit about the bee, I just wish the damage increases worked properly.
---
PSN: Dahoros
I always seem to contradict myself.
#56BigSai29Posted 1/4/2013 1:01:56 PM
I don't care one bit about the bee, I just wish the damage increases worked properly.

So you are saying you want the Bee and CC to work like how they used to? This isn't directed at you but I am being totally sarcastic.

*Anticipates a giant whoosh anyway*
#57crosswindkrabPosted 1/4/2013 1:03:30 PM
^/^^
I honestly don't think anyone really cares about the bee. Its kinda pointless when the fibber took up its mantle almost immediately.
---
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
#58deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:24:48 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
The guy in the video is misleading people.

He's claiming the bee nerf threw off balance and broke multiple skill trees.

Unless i'm missing something it only effected weapons with x# damage modifiers. He's claiming multiple skills, relics, and mods, were broken because of the nerf and it makes TVHM harder. He never mentions anything about shotguns or x# modifiers.

He's trying to make the problem seem worse than it is. He's a tool. x# guns were already extremely powerful. The balance is dramatically thrown out of wack because they are less extremely powerful.

The Maggie now does less damage than the default guns that Marcus gives you to shoot the firing range "dummy" target. WHITE HANDGUNS WITH NO BONUSES are more powerful than the Maggie (a level 50 Maggie, I mean).

Do you think THAT was intentional?

If not, then you should realize there's a problem.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#59Carbuncle009Posted 1/4/2013 1:41:30 PM
I have no name posted...
Uh huh. Sure you did. I totally believe you. I'm certain you, like the other 95% of the Borderlands community that was using those two oranges, got them completely legitimately.

Funny thing is I was watching my friend beat Handsome Jack and the Conference Call was among all the loot. As far as I knew, he wasn't even trying to farm.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#60Crimson681Posted 1/4/2013 1:48:30 PM
The fabled tortoise is probably the second best shield if you don't use the Bee. Its got a run speed nerf, but its the highest cap shield in the game, and its got very good recharge rate and speed for a shield of its capacity.