For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#61PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 2:58:19 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
The guy in the video is misleading people.

He's claiming the bee nerf threw off balance and broke multiple skill trees.

Unless i'm missing something it only effected weapons with x# damage modifiers. He's claiming multiple skills, relics, and mods, were broken because of the nerf and it makes TVHM harder. He never mentions anything about shotguns or x# modifiers.

He's trying to make the problem seem worse than it is. He's a tool. x# guns were already extremely powerful. The balance is dramatically thrown out of wack because they are less extremely powerful.

The Maggie now does less damage than the default guns that Marcus gives you to shoot the firing range "dummy" target. WHITE HANDGUNS WITH NO BONUSES are more powerful than the Maggie (a level 50 Maggie, I mean).

Do you think THAT was intentional?

If not, then you should realize there's a problem.

So you're surprised that a weapon that exploits enemy weakness to do up to 2 times it's listed damage is stronger than a raw damage gun?

P.s. White means common not "WEAK AS F***!" As torgue would say.

Color = rarity
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#62PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 2:59:18 PM
Crimson681 posted...
The fabled tortoise is probably the second best shield if you don't use the Bee. Its got a run speed nerf, but its the highest cap shield in the game, and its got very good recharge rate and speed for a shield of its capacity.

That thing makes you near invincible until it breaks XD
---
#63Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/4/2013 3:09:27 PM
it only broke the game to all the casuals using the Bee as a crutch
how about trying something else, normalcools
---
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6151/teddiursaring.jpg
#64deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:22:33 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Unless i'm missing something it only effected weapons with x# damage modifiers. He's claiming multiple skills, relics, and mods, were broken because of the nerf and it makes TVHM harder. He never mentions anything about shotguns or x# modifiers.

He's trying to make the problem seem worse than it is. He's a tool. x# guns were already extremely powerful. The balance is dramatically thrown out of wack because they are less extremely powerful.

The Maggie now does less damage than the default guns that Marcus gives you to shoot the firing range "dummy" target. WHITE HANDGUNS WITH NO BONUSES are more powerful than the Maggie (a level 50 Maggie, I mean).

So you're surprised that a weapon that exploits enemy weakness to do up to 2 times it's listed damage is stronger than a raw damage gun?

Color = rarity

If you're still using WHITE items beyond level 20 then you're doing something very, very wrong.

But clearly you think a white gun found in a pile of Bullymong poop should out-do a Maggie, well... I give up on you. You clearly don't understand how the game works.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#65_EggplantWizardPosted 1/4/2013 3:24:33 PM
IADMANI posted...
That's a bit selfish? Some people enjoyed using it. If someone used it in your game you could of kicked them.

I don't think they should of changed the damage. I think they should of changed the capacity to 1 or something stupid so people would steer away from it

*could HAVE
*should HAVE
*should HAVE

This seems to be a common problem around here.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#66deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:28:55 PM
_EggplantWizard posted...
IADMANI posted...
That's a bit selfish? Some people enjoyed using it. If someone used it in your game you could of kicked them.

I don't think they should of changed the damage. I think they should of changed the capacity to 1 or something stupid so people would steer away from it

*could HAVE
*should HAVE
*should HAVE

This seems to be a common problem around here.

Shoulda left it alone.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#67PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 3:30:52 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Color = rarity

If you're still using WHITE items beyond level 20 then you're doing something very, very wrong.

But clearly you think a white gun found in a pile of Bullymong poop should out-do a Maggie, well... I give up on you. You clearly don't understand how the game works.

That odd given the fact white guns are COMMON about 100 times more common than orange guns.

How does this game work. I need you to explain because Borderland is the first game I've ever played that used mechanics like this.

I'm serious I want you to explain to me how the game works. I'll wait
---
#68crosswindkrabPosted 1/4/2013 3:32:04 PM
deadlyfred posted...
You clearly don't understand how the game works.

My mind just imploded.
---
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
#69PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 3:37:24 PM
I just realized who I was talking too...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64923303

You never over stopped to think why there are so many obstruction in every area? You never thought about why most of the A.I. Back pedals or hides behind cover.

It if shoot & loot...that is not synonyms with run & gun.
---
#70xxAnastatiusxxPosted 1/4/2013 3:41:28 PM
My problem is that this game has some serious design flaws when it comes to enemies and playing solo. Outrageous equipment makes it more manageable but when you have to fight things like bad ass constructors that instakill you across the map in fyrestone before you can get anywhere near it's just ridiculous.

I think they should have left the bee alone
---
Does this unit have a soul?