For all of you who praised the Bee nerf...

#81crosswindkrabPosted 1/4/2013 4:25:12 PM
^
People aren't upset about the bee itself being nerfed. Its the other issues that the patch brought with it.
---
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
#82atmdustyPosted 1/4/2013 4:29:42 PM
SSB_Roy posted...
Ya know, if you actually enjoy playing the game, there are plenty of other great shields and equipment combos that are effective. One great aspect of this game, in my OPINION, was that you couldn't use the same gun or shield all the time because different enemies have different weaknesses. Where's the fun when you're bossing a pretty challenging game with one shield and one shotgun ? There are millions to choose from. How about you challenge yourself to beat a tough boss with a terrible gun, like The Bane or something ? If the answer is no, then you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

A million Guns? This really is just laughable. There are different guns but not nearly as many as the first borderlands in how they play.
Still wanting for the shotgun revolvers I loved so much from the first game.
#83SSB_RoyPosted 1/4/2013 4:29:54 PM
Well I play this game all the time, and I have experienced absolutely nothing that has hindered my game play since all this nerf and patch talk has come about. I don't understand, maybe I just enjoy the game too much.
---
Oh my god, there's a bear in my oatmeal!!
#84Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/4/2013 4:31:06 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
So I'm going to sum this topic up.

Poster group 1: The bee nerf was stupid, here is why. The patch also broke important parts of the game, anyone playing can see this.

Poster group 2: LOLOLOLUNOCANUSEBEE! I DON'T LIKE IT AND SO NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO USE IT IN A GAME WHERE IT DOES NOT EFFECT ME! HAHAHAH JUSTICE! ALSO BROKEN SKILL TREEZ R UR FAULT, LOLZ!

Poster group 3: SARCASM BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO ADD!!!

That about it?

QFT
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 11-5
#85SSB_RoyPosted 1/4/2013 4:31:07 PM
atmdusty posted...
SSB_Roy posted...
Ya know, if you actually enjoy playing the game, there are plenty of other great shields and equipment combos that are effective. One great aspect of this game, in my OPINION, was that you couldn't use the same gun or shield all the time because different enemies have different weaknesses. Where's the fun when you're bossing a pretty challenging game with one shield and one shotgun ? There are millions to choose from. How about you challenge yourself to beat a tough boss with a terrible gun, like The Bane or something ? If the answer is no, then you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

A million Guns? This really is just laughable. There are different guns but not nearly as many as the first borderlands in how they play.

Don't take everything I post literally. Laugh all ya want.
---
#86crosswindkrabPosted 1/4/2013 4:55:49 PM
SSB_Roy posted...
Well I play this game all the time, and I have experienced absolutely nothing that has hindered my game play since all this nerf and patch talk has come about. I don't understand, maybe I just enjoy the game too much.

Good, I'm glad you're enjoying your borderlands experience.
None the less your earlier post makes it look like you didn't bother to read much more than the title and completely missed the point (however tired it may be) of this topic.
---
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
#87SSB_RoyPosted 1/4/2013 5:18:31 PM
Oh well. My post was just a suggestion with some unnecessary opinions in there. If you payed for BL2, you have every right to complain and what not, but come on, the game is fun as hell regardless. To be honest, I don't know anything about the "nerf" this topic is about. I haven't noticed it in-game at all. Came to gamefaqs for some advice and thought I'd hit the boards, and now this post is turning into a totally pointless waste of cyberspace. Guess I'll just turn my xbox on.
---
#88PanopictonguyPosted 1/4/2013 5:24:33 PM
atmdusty posted...
SSB_Roy posted...

Maggie
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#89XolacePosted 1/4/2013 6:17:25 PM
Less damage = Higher difficulty.

I personally welcome it.
#90AlleRacingPosted 1/4/2013 6:26:26 PM
IADMANI posted...
They should of left it. If you thought the bee was over powered, you could of used a different shield

Have, could have. Could of is virtually never correct.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg