Is It Just Me...

#11IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:47:44 AM
This is my 10th PT. For me, with the only infinities I have being two PT1 ones, anarchies are a way of life! I've used them to kill bunker and the warrior literally hundreds of times. They are one of my hands down favorite guns. Heck, I'm lame enough that my XBL avatar sports a Vladof t-shirt.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#12resealablePosted 1/4/2013 11:58:09 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
This is my 10th PT. For me, with the only infinities I have being two PT1 ones, anarchies are a way of life! I've used them to kill bunker and the warrior literally hundreds of times. They are one of my hands down favorite guns. Heck, I'm lame enough that my XBL avatar sports a Vladof t-shirt.

Speaking of almost everything you just said, yesterday a friend of mine were helping his cousin rank up (cuz he's a kid that owns black ops 2 and doesn't appreciate building a character) I was wielding an anarchy and doing the bore glitch with bunker when I kill it a lil bit to hard and make him do his death sequence in mid air and drop his loot onto nothing. My friend and I laugh and watch when we see an orange line fall down...
---
GT: AmissStatistic1
#13SinisterBladePosted 1/4/2013 12:06:27 PM
Im looking forward to using an Infinity when I get one and combining it with the 0s0k skill Zer0 has and the Bee too, wont lie. Vladof and Jakobs are my fav manufacturers in BL2. Jakobs makes the buffalo,and various revolvers and Vladof is just epic. I usually combine the Nhillist Head with either Freedom or Sickel skins, depending on my mood. Soviet Assassin.. awesome :P
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#14resealablePosted 1/4/2013 12:08:27 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Im looking forward to using an Infinity when I get one and combining it with the 0s0k skill Zer0 has and the Bee too, wont lie. Vladof and Jakobs are my fav manufacturers in BL2. Jakobs makes the buffalo,and various revolvers and Vladof is just epic. I usually combine the Nhillist Head with either Freedom or Sickel skins, depending on my mood. Soviet Assassin.. awesome :P

I believe OSOK only works with sniper rifles.
---
#15killbot357Posted 1/4/2013 12:12:54 PM
This game is excellent. I don't often play a game 3 months after I get it., but I'm still working through TVHM with Gaige.

Case in point: I've got a backlog of gold keys, and I'm level 45. I've just been opening the gold chest once per level, and will likely spend the rest once I hit 50. It's not the most strategically best thing I can do, but it's a fun reward for leveling up.

I've also been loading and reloading my save when I'm in Sanctuary, checking vending machines for better class mods, which is also fun in a tedious kind of way.

The point is I don't really care how others play this game. I like improving slowly, not getting all rares duped for me as soon as I hit 50. I'm not saying I want to farm for the Veruc for weeks and weeks, but once you have the best weapon in a certain class, what else is there to do?

And I appreciate the sentiment, but this board couldn't handle 10 more of me. Maybe 10 more people who like the game and don't just want someone to dupe a lv. 50 Alkaline Bee, though.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#16resealablePosted 1/4/2013 12:20:11 PM
And to think I was going to drop enough fibbers to make your xbox seize up. Well my schedule just cleared.
---
#17chopsueysidePosted 1/4/2013 12:28:27 PM
resealable posted...
And to think I was going to drop enough fibbers to make your xbox seize up. Well my schedule just cleared.

I LOLed pretty hard at that.

My favorite thing to do right now is let my four year old wander Tundra Express with a Lvl. 50 Sal in Normal Mode,killing Varkids for hours on end. Then after he gets bored,I go kill Terramophous for him,but he always insists on blowing the horn to call him. Then we round up our toy guns,and pretend to fight Terramophous around the house. It's been good times. I love this game.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#18IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:36:14 PM
killbot357 posted...
This game is excellent. I don't often play a game 3 months after I get it., but I'm still working through TVHM with Gaige.

Case in point: I've got a backlog of gold keys, and I'm level 45. I've just been opening the gold chest once per level, and will likely spend the rest once I hit 50. It's not the most strategically best thing I can do, but it's a fun reward for leveling up.

I've also been loading and reloading my save when I'm in Sanctuary, checking vending machines for better class mods, which is also fun in a tedious kind of way.

The point is I don't really care how others play this game. I like improving slowly, not getting all rares duped for me as soon as I hit 50. I'm not saying I want to farm for the Veruc for weeks and weeks, but once you have the best weapon in a certain class, what else is there to do?

And I appreciate the sentiment, but this board couldn't handle 10 more of me. Maybe 10 more people who like the game and don't just want someone to dupe a lv. 50 Alkaline Bee, though.

I could not have said it better myself. Me thinks we have very similar ideas and thoughts about this game...
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#19SinisterBladePosted 1/4/2013 12:38:20 PM
“ The first shot from a fully loaded magazine causes bonus damage”

It isnt far enough down to only affect snipers, and trust me Ive only used 0 until yesterday when I bought Gaige, it works for anything. Its saved me a few times too, when I used a RL in Deception to osok bigger enemies. Im on right now, typing on a 3DS actually. Wanted to post the exact flavor text of the ability.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#20IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:38:26 PM
chopsueyside posted...

My favorite thing to do right now is let my four year old wander Tundra Express with a Lvl. 50 Sal in Normal Mode,killing Varkids for hours on end. Then after he gets bored,I go kill Terramophous for him,but he always insists on blowing the horn to call him. Then we round up our toy guns,and pretend to fight Terramophous around the house. It's been good times. I love this game.

I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to do that. You are a lucky dude!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.