Just hit playthrough 2.5 got a couple of questions....

#1gouko2Posted 1/4/2013 5:02:18 PM
1st of all I love the amount of content in this game and the dlc's now my first question is do i have to play through the dlc's twice to get everyone to level 50 or since im on 2.5 of the original playthough do they start at 50?

Also what are some easy rares to get because I've used 10 gold keys and I've only gotten a good shotgun and sniper rifle Im looking for a good assault rifle and a good smg I tried farming the infinity pistol and I just learned that they nerfed the drop rate for that so I give up on the pistol im looking for something a little bit easier I like to farm but not when the drop rate is damn near impossible :<

Lastly I've been seeing a lot of posts that talk about raid bosses what is that all about?

Thanks for any help you can give me
---
XBL: B4lls1nY4J4ws / PSN: ImAllOvaUrFace
Currently playing: Like 6 damn games Add me for Dungeon Hunter, Unit 13, Hot Shots Golf, Wipeout, and Lumines!
#2deadlyfredPosted 1/4/2013 5:04:26 PM
Easiest farming in the game... no enemies, just rares, purples, blues and e-techs til's your heart explodes... see the link in my signature.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#3gouko2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:07:18 PM
thanks fred
---
XBL: B4lls1nY4J4ws / PSN: ImAllOvaUrFace
Currently playing: Like 6 damn games Add me for Dungeon Hunter, Unit 13, Hot Shots Golf, Wipeout, and Lumines!