Borderlands 2 looking to trade lvl 50 Legendaries And/Or Seraphs

#1Eternally_NinjaPosted 1/5/2013 5:12:16 AM
My gamer-tag is Eternally Ninja on xbox360 and im looking for(as the topic implies lvl50 legendaries)
---
Meteor shower grenade mod-with atleast X12 grenades
The Sham shield-with blast or electric resistance
The Gub pistol-with atleast 10k damage
Logan's gun
Maggie
Pocket Rocket
Rubi
The Rapier-with fire or electricity
Stinkpot
Chère-amie-with fire, corrosive or electricity
Pimpernel-with fire, corrosive or electricity
The Skullmasher
The Norfleet
Captain Blade's Manly Man Shield
Fire Bee
Pandemic
Storm front
---
Iv got about 40-50 Legendary items already, so message me on my Gamer-tag and tell me what you've got and what you want and we can work out a trade.
---
If I made a spelling or statistic mistake(asked for a fire weapon that is only corrosive) let me know so I can fix it.
---
---
#2Eternally_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:38:24 AM
My gamer-tag is Eternally Ninja on xbox360 and im looking for(as the topic implies lvl50 legendaries)
---
Logan's gun
Pocket Rocket
Stinkpot
The Skullmasher
Fire Bee
Pandemic
Storm front
---
Iv got about 40-50 Legendary items already, so message me on my Gamer-tag and tell me what you've got and what you want and we can work out a trade.
---
Just updating the list...
---
---
#3xFreedxPosted 1/5/2013 8:57:09 PM
I have the following Legendary/Seraphs with my characters. Veruc(50), Kerblaster(48), Shredifier(shock/50),All Legendary Character mods(50), Nasty Surprise(50), Bouncing Bonny(50), Fastball(50), Leech(50), Fire Bee(50), Pandemic(50), Stormfront(50), Double Unkempt Harold(48), Hornet(50), Infinty(Fire/Corrosive/regular/50), Maggie(50), Badaboom(50), Bunny(50), Norfleet(Shock/fire/50), Nukem(50), Mongol(50), Inflammable The Bee(50), Whisky Tango Foxtrot(shock/50), Black Hole(50), Hide of Terramorphous(50), Striker(50), Conference Call(Shock/fire/corrosive/regular/50), Sledges Shotgun(corrosive/50), Skullmasher(50), Invader(slag/50), Pitchfork(shock/corrosive/slag/regular/50), Volcano(50), White Death(corrosive/regular/50), Slagga(50), Emperor(fire/regular/50), Hellfire(50), Baby Maker(50).

Seraphs. Blood of the Seraphs(50), Devastator(50), Evolution(50), Big Boom Blaster(50), Crossfire(shock/corrosive/regular/50), Hoplite(50), Meteor Shower x12(50).

If you can provide send me a message.
Stuff I want bad - Shock Infinity(50), Unkempt Harold(50), Baby Maker(shock/50), Deliverance(50), Gunerang(50), Thunderball Fists(50), The Sham(50). Good explosive relic(25%-30%) Practiceable Slow Hand(slag/corrosive/50)
#4xFreedxPosted 1/5/2013 8:58:04 PM
Gamer tag is BKB Ninja
#5Eternally_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:21:20 AM
Well well well sir brags ALOT was that paragraph of random loot really needed? you couldn't have just followed the simple instructions and messaged my xbox live account? well here's an example of how simple that would have been:
hey iv got some items you want____(blank space for loot) and am looking for_____(blank space for loot) to witch I would respond:
Oh good lets trade or sorry I dont have what you want.
-----
don't get me wrong, if you had simply done something like the example above, but on the forum I wouldn't mind too much *sigh* but you just had to make a half page of nonsense for me to read through and That rubs me the wrong way, so even though you have 4-5 of the things I want and I have 4-5 of the things you want... On principal of me not negotiating with D-bags ill need to turn you down.
-----
That aside if anyone else(for whatever reason) feels the need to post they're trade on the forum or as a way to trade with other people feel free, BUT stick to the subject and try to keep it to the point, I don't need your life story just what you need and what you've got that I or the person you are trading with wants.
-----
The following post will simply be my list again sorry for the spam but it will help me remember to keep it up to date.
---
---
#6Eternally_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:26:34 AM
---
Logan's gun
Pocket Rocket
Stinkpot
The Skullmasher
Fire Bee
Pandemic
Storm front
---
---
Just updating the list... also I feel the need to say this just so you guys don't think Im an idiot some of these weapons Im asking for aren't seraph or legendary such as: The Rapier and Chère-amie.
---
---
#7CJuday14Posted 1/6/2013 8:30:02 AM
I just want a CC. Help?
---
Some sig required
#8Eternally_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:31:59 AM
also just ignored someone for the first time, not sure if all of you can still see his posts but I do not care for his/her: tone, attitude or generally braggy message so just incase you cannot see his/her messages she/he is kinda a D-bag
---
---
#9CJuday14Posted 1/6/2013 8:43:15 AM
Me? I'm not bragging. I only have 2 orange I can dupe for u if u walk me through it. Ive never done it. I just want a CC
---
Some sig required
#10xFreedxPosted 1/6/2013 6:05:42 PM
Sorry if i caused you any trouble. Was not the intention. But you are right. I failed to follow instructions. I just like to be complete with my options for trading.