Start A New Game?

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/5/2013 3:33:23 PM
Okay I've played this game nearly into the ground by myself. I'm trying to find a few people who wanna start a new game together. I'd like to start this upcoming week and just wanted to gauge interest. Only "rules":
- please have a mic so we can communicate.
- please be over 18. I'm 31 so I'm just not into playing with kids.
Wow... reading that last line back sounds bad.
- please no loot ninjas. We can just decide who needs it most.
That's it. And be easygoing. I just wanna find some like-minded people up for trouncing around pandora, punching skags in the mouth. Drop a message here or on XBL. My GT is the same there as here. Thanks in advance and hopefully a few of us can get a stew cooking!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2Oakleydude04Posted 1/5/2013 4:06:28 PM
Ill start a new game. What character will you use and do you have all the DLC's?
---
XBox GT: oakleydude04
#3killbot357Posted 1/5/2013 4:09:37 PM
I'd be up for this if I weren't just about done playing for a while. Trying to beat TVHM before Dead Space 3 comes out.
---
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#4IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:11:27 PM
I'll play any honestly. They are all fun to me. And yup, I have the season pass, so I have all DLC. Probably should have put that stuff in the OP. I like playing Gaige and Maya the most. But like I said I'm down for any character and really any build. I even like playing sniper zero. Did a whole PT like that solo. Hard but very fun.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5Sno0p_BPosted 1/5/2013 4:13:38 PM
i already have a level 8 siren that i started the other day , but i'm down for it

GT Sno0p Bo0gi3
#6Oakleydude04Posted 1/5/2013 4:27:54 PM
Ok. Whenever you want to start a new game just message me and I'll start one since I have the DLC's as well.
---
XBox GT: oakleydude04
#7Sno0p_BPosted 1/5/2013 4:30:37 PM
oh, forgot to mention that i have the DLC's as well
#8LaharPosted 1/5/2013 5:31:23 PM
How often will you be playing?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#9IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:58:31 AM
Just seeing if anyone else might be up for this in the upcoming week. Again, hit me up friends! GT is same as user name.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#10youngunner2123Posted 1/6/2013 9:02:21 AM
Ugh start from 0?

Ok but the other 3 you accept have the list posted of who they are using so we know who to choose or same ones don't matter?

I want maya if that's cool

Ill send message over live