Hit level 50. Please share ideas on equipment to get, things to do, etc.

#1SzurkuletPosted 1/5/2013 5:36:45 PM
I've avoided reading about farmables and various other endgame stuff so that I'd have something to do at 50. I really appreciate any info, even if it's commonly known/talked about. Thanks!
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#2LordtrikPosted 1/5/2013 5:46:26 PM
You can farm Legendaries (orange weapons) from bosses, You have option of fighting Raid Bosses Pete invincible (CoC DLC) Hyperius (Pirate DLC), Terramorphus (Tannis) and Vermivorous (pods). And well, at 2.5 you get to do whatever quests you didnt at lvl 50, if you need someone to do stuff with at 50 im down to doing anything, just add GT:Ghostgunnaz
---
You think you can beat me? i have an xbox360 and will beat you at any game-GB: ghostgunnaz
#3SinisterBladePosted 1/5/2013 5:52:00 PM
If you have any keys, use some now. PT 2.5 has even better loot overall, and since everything re-scales, enemies can become a nuisance again. Having some above average purples will help you with any farming you attempt in the future. Once you get a legend you like, you will no doubt have obtained some other nice loot from said boss, and you can continue the progression, as it where. Without 'Br0ken' setups, things can get bad quick, especially initially, dont get cocky. I know this sounds like starting TVHM mode help, but seriously some enemies you may have forgot about get troublesome again. Most enemies re-scale to a 49-53 lvl pool, so just be ready for that.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/5/2013 5:58:14 PM
So much to do! I like farming for awesome guns. It's kinda like fishing or Christmas for me. You never know what you're gonna get. Also it's fun to screw around with your builds. Go back to sawtooth cauldron now. Level 50 dudes? Yes! Raid bosses solo are fun too. Hard without cheating, but doable. Finding those tight combos for each boss us a blast to me.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 6:31:27 PM
Start new characters and wait for a level cap increase. Personally I think farming sucks.

Don't waste your keys on a level 50 character they're much more useful for new characters in the 25-45 range, using them in the endgame is just saying "I want to replace whatever this gives me immediately".
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#6stepaliciousPosted 1/5/2013 6:48:21 PM
I just hit 50 too and I'm kind of in the same boat... I never found any good legendaries up to this point, so I'm still kind of weak for a level 50. Farming seems unappealing to me since I'm too weak to do it effectively solo and I don't really know what to go for anyway...
---
Hey kiddies
#7jhslam11Posted 1/5/2013 6:53:08 PM
You have to get fibber to play the game right
#8AstardesPosted 1/5/2013 7:03:11 PM
Ask for a norfleet and sham and watch as enemy mobs fall to your warheads before they can even touch you
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, a 9 year old series.
#9Szurkulet(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:03:31 PM
Not interested in trading/duping to be honest. Thanks for what has been said, however. What bosses in particular seem to yield good rewards? Also, since I haven't finished TVHM, I just realized that boss farming might not be useful, since the lack of scaling would yield a lower level item, right?
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#10RyanJMcDPosted 1/5/2013 8:32:22 PM
Things to do:
Move on to another game. You've beaten this one and hit the level cap. Time to find something new.

Halo 4, Hitman, Assassin's Creed 3, Some older game on the discount shelf you never got to like Darksiders, Lolipop Chainsaw (if you don't have this one...GET IT), Red Dead Redemption. There are so many great games out there to waste your time playing the same game over and over trying to get every last little tickmark done. Why beat a dead horse?

Unless you enjoy beating dead horses, then more power to you. As the saying goes, the more times you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq